Rant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
the sandler clip owns all man thats one thing i got to disagree with (maybe its cause the 1st time i watched it was yesterday)

Reaction score
well its unfortunate that many people on here just log in and barely even talk in the wrestling forums and basically spam up the forum...but, you'll get those kinds of members no matter what forum you're on. I say just ignore who you dont like and just keep talking wrestling! I really hate E-Drama and I hate it when blueberries post threads saying "fuck you all I am leaving" because I could care less. I dont know who you are, all I WANT to know you as is some dude that I talk about wrestling with on a wrestling forum, which is the whole fuckin point. I am here to enjoy some heated debates and basically to talk wrestling, and thats what everyone needs to remember...this is a WRESTLING forum not an E-Drama forum, and I just hope it stays that way

Rell

Reaction score
I don't understand the huge fascination with being a mod. Does it really make people feel important? I consider myself a regular member. Sure I may have a little more input as to what goes on, but overall being a mod isn't all what its seems to be.

Edit: As a mod I've never banned or gave an infraction to anyone, I may have moved or closed a couple threads here & there, but thats it.

MTG

Reaction score
Im guessing this is mainly directed towards me. I can pretty much tell, b/c most of what you said, can be said that I do some of it. THe Billy Madison Vid, the fact that Im on here more than you, and I spam quite a bit. But I really dont know you, so I really dont see why I care :)

Wait, so Im getting close to crying to mommy? What? I guess Im confused at what you mean

So I am in a way a bad poster, just not the worst. Well thanks. You just made my day a whole lot better.....lol. What should I do to improve, and dont say "dont watch TNA"

Ok, well can you maybe give examples what what the stupid stuff I do, is? Maybe it would make me the perfect poster! :p

I think you care too much about what a person on a forum thinks

phantomgerald

The thing about modding someone makes the person change. Take Luke for example, not to say he's a bad poster. He was a decent poster before that, but after he became a mod, then he grew this ego where he's usually right. And we have all these bootlickers acting like mods are always right, and it builds their ego more.

And yeah since I've arrived, this forum have changed alot. We had alot of mature posters in the past, and just reading this forum improves my wrestling knowledge. Now I feel some people posting in the wrestling part of the forum seems like they can't tell the difference between wrestling as wrestling and wrestling as entertainment.

PeepShow

^No, he just says that, and I just wanted to know. So well, ya, I guess you could say I am, but whats the big deal with that. Cmon, go ahead and say it.

"Its a forum. You dont even know the person. Get a life......."

EDIT- Meant for MTG

Markz

Reaction score
I feel like Dr. Cox has just called me a girls name and taught me a lesson.

Why should you be bothered by what other people do on their Saturday nights? They can do what they want it's THEIR life, if they want to watch a mangirl on YouTube saying, "Leave Britney Alone!" That's their choice.

*recruit* members for your alter-ego-forum.

Please tell me YOUR not bashing the Degenerates, MR. Former-Member.

I have no problems with you but don't get yourself worked up over people on a internet forum. I come on here like once in a full moon now, post bollocks, whenever I am not going out because I choose not to, does this make my life sad?

3lions

Reaction score
I wasn't referring to the DeGenerates. I'm sure those who it was aimed at know exactly what I meant.

I've said my piece and woin't explain it ... even though PS was a part of my inspiration for the rant, for the reasons This Guy has stated.

the dark knight

lemme just say something here, for those of you cunts who call me a forum whore, fuck you. the only period of time that i spent more than 4 hours a day online here is the summer and it was because i moved to stay with my sister and her husband in egypt for a while. and after 2 weeks there, there's nothing to be done so you just find yourself all alone (my sister and her #@%% dont count).

these days, im hardly ever on. i get 30 mins before lunch and about 1 hour before dinner...thats it.

as for 3lions' rant, i agree with pretty much everything he said :).

edit- someone said something viva la luke, i agree on that one. no time to quote.

MTG

Reaction score
^No, he just says that, and I just wanted to know. So well, ya, I guess you could say I am, but whats the big deal with that. Cmon, go ahead and say it.

"Its a forum. You dont even know the person. Get a life......."

EDIT- Meant for MTG

I find it quite ironic that your telling someone over the internet to get a life.

PeepShow

I find it quite ironic that your telling someone over the internet to get a life.

No you idiot, I was quoting what you might say. Im not telling anyone to get a life. Pfftt

Reaction score
This is one thing I've never understood......peeps getting pissed at others over the internet......most of us don't know each other and never will so what's the point...don't get me wrong I've been here for a while and hardly ever post....I come on every day and read everything that intersts me and if I have an opinion I share it....that's why my post count is so low compared with other people that have been here the sme time as me or less....neway what I'm trying to say is 3lions is don't get to worked up about man it's not worth it....

PeepShow

This is one thing I've never understood......peeps getting pissed at others over the internet......most of us don't know each other and never will so what's the point...don't get me wrong I've been here for a while and hardly ever post....I come on every day and read everything that intersts me and if I have an opinion I share it....that's why my post count is so low compared with other people that have been here the sme time as me or less....neway what I'm trying to say is 3lions is don't get to worked up about man it's not worth it....

Is that refering to me? If it is, Im not getting pissed. LOL, when was I pissed? :g:

Anyway, Ill stop poting in here, since everyone basically doesnt like my posting anyway....

Reaction score
my bad....it wasn't directed at anybody in particular....or at anyone that can and will get pissed....just wanted to state my opinion on this whole thing....I used to moderate back in the day on another forum and I remember getting into arguments with the admins on that forum 'cause they kept getting pissed at people that they didn't agree with

Edit: to PS