Rant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
I'm not usually one to cause a drama and start a new thread with a rant, but fuck it.

I can't stand *most* of the people on this forum.

Half of you are little kids who spend a majority of your time on this forum, posting video clips and images about random, immature shit, nobody gives a fuck about. And the other 44% of you (that leaves 1% of tollerable members) have the IQ of 12 put together, who have the social lives of a crippled epileptic who can't drag himself away from the light and into the real World !!

Then you come onto this forum and chat shit 24/7 and whenever anyone has different opinion to you, instead of contesting their opinion, you post a fucking video or call them Blue. Oh, wow, you must be right now? TWAT!

And thennnnn, when you can't get the Mod spot you have dedicated your entire life for (yes, you complete and utter sadacts who are on here both day and night, posting all the time and now have thousands of posts to your name), you throw a hissy fit. Say you're leaving and bash everyone, vowing never to return. Then return an hour later under a different 'secret' alias (even though Staff are told within 2.1 seconds of that account being created) and then lurk at the forums for the follwing week until you *recruit* members for your alter-ego-forum.

To all you people. Benoit is calling you. Leave you family out of it, but im begging you to reach over to your diary. Write your last account. Say your prayers. And then hang yourself. Because you really deserve to breathe, no more.

In conclusion: I hope you enjoyed your Saturday night ... even though you stayed in and watched youtube all night.

Goodnight.

PeepShow

Im guessing this is mainly directed towards me. I can pretty much tell, b/c most of what you said, can be said that I do some of it. THe Billy Madison Vid, the fact that Im on here more than you, and I spam quite a bit. But I really dont know you, so I really dont see why I care :)

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
i would reply, but 3Lions would most likely ban me for disagreeing with him.

Although i do agree on the drama and no life stuff. People act as if IWF is the world and their life, and the real world is just a... TV show on VH1

This Guy

Im guessing this is mainly directed towards me. I can pretty much tell, b/c most of what you said, can be said that I do some of it. THe Billy Madison Vid, the fact that Im on here more than you, and I spam quite a bit. But I really dont know you, so I really dont see why I care :)

I agree with pretty much everything 3lions said, but Peep in my personal opinion, even though you may participate in some of the childish stuff I don't think you are even close to the worst offender for this. Though you might be soon as more of the idiots who are seem to go crying to mommy.

PeepShow

Wait, so Im getting close to crying to mommy? What? I guess Im confused at what you mean

This Guy

no I ment the worst offenders are dropping like flies and leaving...which by default would eventually make you the worst offender eventually....though I'm sure it would never get to that point since many other new idiots will join the site and take stupidity to a whole new level.

PeepShow

So I am in a way a bad poster, just not the worst. Well thanks. You just made my day a whole lot better.....lol. What should I do to improve, and dont say "dont watch TNA"

This Guy

no no no no, your still misinterpeting what I said, I think your a great poster....when you are posting and talking and discussing wrestling. You present your point of view and you back it up. You just sometimes do stupid things. 3lions rant if I was to take it as my own would be directed at the idiots who never post anything intelegent (or rarely) and act like idiots 98% of the time.

PeepShow

Ok, well can you maybe give examples what what the stupid stuff I do, is? Maybe it would make me the perfect poster! :p

This Guy

well the double account was kinda stupid. and the adam sandler video clip, although always used at points I would agree with, is getting a little old.