Rant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Famou$ 187...The wait is over :shifty:

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Good idea

Everybody needs to lay off Peepshow!

In the last couple of days that's all i heard is people calling him a bad poster, & saying shit like he's a spammer all the time!

Yes sometimes he can be a little immature but so what! Most people in their teens are like that, & there are plenty more i could name that are ten times as worst as him. Every1's using him as an example just because he post's quite a lot. It's his choice, if he wants to post a lot, so be it!

I swear, the amount of Flaming & Blaming of people has increased alarmingly in the past few weeks!

Rell

Reaction score
I don't think anyone is calling PeepShow a bad poster...although he is :shifty:

Seriously, PeepShow makes post that actually include thought as oppose to some people who make meaningless post like "TNA >>> WWE" or "TNA Sucks". PeepShow at least tries to give reasoning as to why he feels the way he does, I don't always agree with him but its idiotic to say he's a bad poster.

Hell the other day I saw a thread that named 10 reasons why John Cena was a better wrestler than Kurt Angle and every single reason was "He's not in TNA" I'm sure the threads purpose was for laughs, but it was still pretty dumb imo.

MTG

Reaction score
Everybody needs to lay off Peepshow!

In the last couple of days that's all i heard is people calling him a bad poster, & saying shit like he's a spammer all the time!

Yes sometimes he can be a little immature but so what! Most people in their teens are like that, & there are plenty more i could name that are ten times as worst as him. Every1's using him as an example just because he post's quite a lot. It's his choice, if he wants to post a lot, so be it!

I swear, the amount of Flaming & Blaming of people has increased alarmingly in the past few weeks!

I'm not calling him a bad poster i just think he complains and sucks up alot.

PeepShow

How do I complain, and can you please, PLEASE, tell me how I suck up. If anything, I do the opposite....lol

PeepShow

I was, but when you write something like that, I think its pretty much calling me out. Can you just tell me please?

MTG

Reaction score
Can you just tell me please?

See, once again you care too much about what people think.

Honestly i have nothing against you or anything and i know your a good poster but i just think that you kinda like suckup a bit. Like when your like o please tell me how i can improve my posting, just stuff like that.

I don't not like you or anything :)

PeepShow

That is the most asinine comment I have ever seen. I suck up by saying "can you please tell me how I suck up?"

Wow.......

MTG

Reaction score
no you suck up by always trying to get on peoples good sides and your also paranoid, whenever someone makes a rant or something like that you come into the thread saying
:( omg is this me your talking about? well since noone wants me here im gonna leave :( o no im gonna go cut myself now

The Mojo

Reaction score
That is true !!!!

I dont complain about anything here really and if I do I dont let anyone know