Rant

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Talking about Cutting... now's the perfect time to mention that old joke of mine...

I Wish my grass was Emo... Then it would cut itself!

MTG

Reaction score
When did I say that MTG. Was that yesterday?

You didn't say those exact words but in a couple of threads I've seen you say something kinda like that. It's like your expecting people to console you.

Talking about Cutting... now's the perfect time to mention that old joke of mine...

I Wish my grass was Emo... Then it would cut itself!

AHAHAHAHHAHA lol. I've heard it before ;)

PeepShow

You didn't say those exact words but in a couple of threads I've seen you say something kinda like that. It's like your expecting people to console you.

AHAHAHAHHAHA lol. I've heard it before ;)

No, I dont want people to console me, but thanks for the thought. You people just say Im immature and stupid, but you dont give reasons. All Ive really heard is the account thaing and the Madison vid, and thats pretty lame if you hate me b/c of the vid (jealousy?) and the account......

I just want reasons. I dont want anyone to console me.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
No, I dont want people to console me, but thanks for the thought. You people just say Im immature and stupid, but you dont give reasons. All Ive really heard is the account thaing and the Madison vid, and thats pretty lame if you hate me b/c of the vid (jealousy?) and the account......

I just want reasons. I dont want anyone to console me.

Yer... i've posted the Billy Madison vid once or twice aswell & no 1 called me immature! Although some people called me "TWAT" but i won't go into that! That account is the only lame thing i've ever seen Peepshow do, lign that up to the many other things people do... & you can see that compared to othes he's a really good member, he also is probably the most active here in the last few months wich is awesome! (I Like active people)

Actually while saying that, memory of that "Elbow looking like a pussy thread" just came to my mind... I'll never look at elbows the same! ROFL!

3lions

Reaction score
This thread had a point, but now it really has turned into the 'PeepShow'
* shakes head *

PeepShow

Of course. When you aim it out at me, do you just think Im not going to do anyting about it?

:nonono:

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
well when you at Blueridge boarding school there really isnt much else to do besides go on the internet...

Rell

Reaction score
SMH, you guys are basically proving 3Lions point...

No matter what someone thinks about you, this is the internet and it really shouldn't bother you much at all. Get over it. Your not going to change his opinion by asking for examples, if anything your giving him examples by dragging the conversation on & on.

*Exits thread for good*

3lions

Reaction score
I aimed the thread at 99% of the active members at IWF, using several examples of your behaviour as a 'case study' if you will. Then once my opinion was stated, you proceeded to back them up. So thanks. And you clearly agree with my original statement(s) if you immeditely 'assumed' they were aimed at you. So there you go. But hey, at least one good thing come from this: you've stop posting that youtube video.

* waits for video to be posted in reply ... ha? *

PeepShow

Nah, I wont be "stupid"

*Walks out to go watch the Chargers/Pats Game*

Travis40

I'm not usually one to cause a drama and start a new thread with a rant, but fuck it.

I can't stand *most* of the people on this forum.

Half of you are little kids who spend a majority of your time on this forum, posting video clips and images about random, immature shit, nobody gives a fuck about. And the other 44% of you (that leaves 1% of tollerable members) have the IQ of 12 put together, who have the social lives of a crippled epileptic who can't drag himself away from the light and into the real World !!

Then you come onto this forum and chat shit 24/7 and whenever anyone has different opinion to you, instead of contesting their opinion, you post a fucking video or call them Blue. Oh, wow, you must be right now? TWAT!

And thennnnn, when you can't get the Mod spot you have dedicated your entire life for (yes, you complete and utter sadacts who are on here both day and night, posting all the time and now have thousands of posts to your name), you throw a hissy fit. Say you're leaving and bash everyone, vowing never to return. Then return an hour later under a different 'secret' alias (even though Staff are told within 2.1 seconds of that account being created) and then lurk at the forums for the follwing week until you *recruit* members for your alter-ego-forum.

To all you people. Benoit is calling you. Leave you family out of it, but im begging you to reach over to your diary. Write your last account. Say your prayers. And then hang yourself. Because you really deserve to breathe, no more.

In conclusion: I hope you enjoyed your Saturday night ... even though you stayed in and watched youtube all night.

Goodnight.

[YT]6PDKcX0Ji90[/YT]

If video doesn't work...http://youtube.com/watch?v=6PDKcX0Ji90