Punk might be off until SummerSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Uh? He did not botch it the table just did not broken dumb ass! He hurt himself to do that table spot.

He always hurts himself because he is a pussy.

And the table didn't break because he didn't get enough arc. He went at it like a line drive, like a blueberry would. Because, you know, he's Blue. Just like his fans. Like you.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
You're missing one thing to be a complete wrestler, the ability to draw substantial money. It's why guys like Hogan, Austin and Rock are the GOATs not Savage, Flair or Steamboat.

Really? If you were to group a load of smarks together, drawing money would have an input on where you rank certain stars? We're talking about them from a wrestling aspect, not from a business aspect. I couldn't care less if Eddie Guerrero was the biggest draw in history, or one of the worst in history, but I know he'd be on my list of best wrestlers of all time.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
You're missing one thing to be a complete wrestler, the ability to draw substantial money. It's why guys like Hogan, Austin and Rock are the GOATs not Savage, Flair or Steamboat.

Savage, Flair did not draws!? WTF ARE U SMOKING!?

Reactions: Crayo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:

And the table didn't break because he didn't get enough arc. He went at it like a line drive, like a blueberry would. Because, you know, he's Blue. Just like his fans. Like you.

Actually, the fact you're getting sucked into the debate you have with him once a week is putting you into the blueberry column bro. You'll never change his mind. Get. The. Fuck. Over. It.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

No it did not break b/c that were saving it for Brock to do on HHH! ARE U DUMB ASS OR SOMETHING!?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Actually, the fact you're getting sucked into the debate you have with him once a week is putting you into the blueberry column bro. You'll never change his mind. Get. The. Fuck. Over. It.

The fact that you think I'm being sucked into a debate shows that your IQ is lower than I ever imagined. I'm simply enjoying friendly banter with Gohan. Now gtfo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
No it did not break b/c that were saving it for Brock to do on HHH! ARE U DUMB ASS OR SOMETHING!?

No because if I were a dumbass I'd be a CM Punk fan :pipebomb:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
"Friendly banter" -- clearly Randy is ruffling your jimmies again. :pity1:

Randy is so much smarter than you.

Get a new gimmick already

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
No because if I were a dumbass I'd be a CM Punk fan :pipebomb:

No u are b/c ur a fans of mr. botch himself Figger! CM PUNK THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
"Friendly banter" -- clearly Randy is ruffling your jimmies again. :pity1:

Randy is so much smarter than you.

:lol1: Crayo know what I know! :pipebomb:

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
No u are b/c ur a fans of mr. botch himself Figger! CM PUNK THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

Ziggler never botches. We've discussed this :facepalm1:

Punk is the loser that constantly botches

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Mad because Randy is making you mad. Randy, the greatest flaming troll on WF.

Randy vs Aids, IWT, book it.

WTF!? OH HELL NO! Crayo u know I not a troll! Troll don't make video! NOT I MAD AT U :mad1: