Punk might be off until SummerSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
OH HELL NO! I see figger do the dumb thinks in the ring! Punk does not botch in less his oppeant fuck up!

Ziggler never botches. I promise you. Find me 3 vids of him botching. It won't happen.

I could find a 10 minute highlight of Punk botching, because he fucking sucks dick

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
We're not discussing BITW though, we're discussing complete packages.

No he didn't, Hulkamania was running wild brother, it's why Flair left in 92 they wouldn't make him the man brother.

HE LAST IN 1993 GET FACT STRAIGHT! And yes it hard to go against Hogan but Flair was still draws money and was there top heel in the compury.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Ziggler never botches. I promise you. Find me 3 vids of him botching. It won't happen.

I could find a 10 minute highlight of Punk botching, because he fucking sucks dick

I can gald find then for u. Punk ownly botch when his opperent fuckin up!

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I hope his return is as exciting as his 2011 return, I'd love to see him fighting for the title when he returns or at the PPV

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
I can gald find then for u. Punk ownly botch when his opperent fuckin up!

So Punk has never messed up in your eyes? Hilarious

and yes please

find the vids of Ziggler botching. I'm sure that just like last time they won't ashley be of Ziggler botching, SINCE HE NEVER BOTCH :pipebomb:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
So Punk has never messed up in your eyes? Hilarious

and yes please

find the vids of Ziggler botching. I'm sure that just like last time they won't ashley be of Ziggler botching, SINCE HE NEVER BOTCH :pipebomb:

HE ALWAY BOTCHES!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
HE LAST IN 1993 GET FACT STRAIGHT! And yes it hard to go against Hogan but Flair was still draws money and was there top heel in the compury.

\_/

Why did they have him lose the title at a houseshow then? If people wanted to see him lose so badly why not put on PPV, Vince is a business man if Flair was drawing as a heel he'd have put the strap on Bret at a PPV.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
I hope his return is as exciting as his 2011 return, I'd love to see him fighting for the title when he returns or at the PPV

I know right? Him vs Brock for the WWE or World Champion at SummerSlam! Now that will make money!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
\_/

Why did they have him lose the title at a houseshow then? If people wanted to see him lose so badly why not put on PPV, Vince is a business man if Flair was drawing as a heel he'd have put the strap on Bret at a PPV.

B/c Flair was going back to WCW! So Vince wanted him to draw on a Non PPV! Do u reseach! Before make dumb post!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
How most forums cash would u bet on that!?

I BET YOU ALL MY FORUM CASH PUNK BOTCHES MORE THAN ZIGGLER :pipebomb:

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Respect Gohan6425 said:
I know right? Him vs Brock for the WWE or World Champion at SummerSlam! Now that will make money!

May be a great match, I'd pay to see it but I don't really see Brock as champion so soon, maybe after SummerSlam

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
B/c Flair was going back to WCW! So Vince wanted him to draw on a Non PPV! Do u reseach! Before make dumb post!

Bullshit, Flair competed in the 93 Rumble why didn't he drop it then? Hell he even worked Survivor Series vs Perfect before leaving, he dropped the strap in October I think but stayed with the company until the end of January.