Punk might be off until SummerSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Bullshit, Flair competed in the 93 Rumble why didn't he drop it then? Hell he even worked Survivor Series vs Perfect before leaving, he dropped the strap in October I think but stayed with the company until the end of January.

he was still under contract until Jan. for TV and house tour until Feb.! DO U FUCKIN RESEACH!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I BET YOU ALL MY FORUM CASH PUNK BOTCHES MORE THAN ZIGGLER :pipebomb:

No u cliam that Figger never botch right!? I bet u i could find alot of botch he made!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
NanoRah14 said:
May be a great match, I'd pay to see it but I don't really see Brock as champion so soon, maybe after SummerSlam

No he quiet after beating HHH at E.Rules and then coe back at the mitb ppv take a spot in the wwe title mitb match only like years does what the miz did come back at ppv win the the mitb ladder match! And then later that night cash in on whoever the wwe champion is win it. and then cm punk come back then next night turn face and chaggae brock for the wwe champion at summerslam.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
90% of Punk's GTS's are botched. The Zig Zag is executed perfectly almost every time.

[video=youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OG7hlkX9vU[/video] OH HELL NO!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
he was still under contract until Jan. for TV and house tour until Feb.! DO U FUCKIN RESEACH!

So you have someone undercontract until the end of January but he needed to drop the title at a random house show in October because he was leaving even though he worked 2 further PPVs?

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
[video=youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OG7hlkX9vU[/video] OH HELL NO!

He hits the GTS on ribs more than in the head. Look at his matches with anyone bigger than he is.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
So you have someone undercontract until the end of January but he needed to drop the title at a random house show in October because he was leaving even though he worked 2 further PPVs?

B/c video did not want him to be Champion if he was leaveing he wanted to make him look weck on his way out of WWE. which is way he lose at a house show.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
B/c video did not want him to be Champion if he was leaveing he wanted to make him look weck on his way out of WWE. which is way he lose at a house show.

Damn Video it killed the radio star :annoyed:

also if money was to be made out of it he would have done it on PPV bro, you know as well as I do that Vince is a money hungry slagbag.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Damn Video it killed the radio star :annoyed:

also if money was to be made out of it he would have done it on PPV bro, you know as well as I do that Vince is a money hungry slagbag.

Do why do u think Bob B. lose wwe title 3 after he beat Bret at House Show? B/c h got what e need he want guy there are in his compuy to champion! He only gave Flair the belt in the 1st place b/c of him being over in WCW/NWA! Other vince would not give a fuck about him!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Do why do u think Bob B. lose wwe title 3 after he beat Bret at House Show? B/c h got what e need he want guy there are in his compuy to champion! He only gave Flair the belt in the 1st place b/c of him being over in WCW/NWA! Other vince would not give a fuck about him!

Bob wasn't a draw either that's why, maybe at his initial run but in the early 90s people didn't care enough to pay to see him. You can be great without being a monster draw but you can't be the greatest IMO.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Bob wasn't a draw either that's why, maybe at his initial run but in the early 90s people didn't care enough to pay to see him. You can be great without being a monster draw but you can't be the greatest IMO.

no vince would not have had bret there number 1 guy at time lose Bob if that was case!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
no vince would not have had bret there number 1 guy at time lose Bob if that was case!

Cena is the top draw currently but he lost to Punk, Hogan was the top guy at WM 6 but he lost to Warrior. Guys lose brah, just because a guy has the strap doesn't mean he's the man.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Cena is the top draw currently but he lost to Punk, Hogan was the top guy at WM 6 but he lost to Warrior. Guys lose brah, just because a guy has the strap doesn't mean he's the man.

he lose to Warrior b/c it was the pasting of the torch or aless it was sopsot at that time! :vince: we was high on the Warrior gimmick at this time and though he would be next Hogan! yes vince can wrong sometime well he can wrong alot times! Also Warrior at time was really close to Hoagn in poplaily at that time which is why Warrior when over!