Punk might be off until SummerSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Ziggler never botches. We've discussed this :facepalm1:

Punk is the loser that constantly botches

UH FIGGER BOTCH ALL THE TIME!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
UH FIGGER BOTCH ALL THE TIME!

Give us ten examples of Ziggler botching, with video proof.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Really? If you were to group a load of smarks together, drawing money would have an input on where you rank certain stars? We're talking about them from a wrestling aspect, not from a business aspect. I couldn't care less if Eddie Guerrero was the biggest draw in history, or one of the worst in history, but I know he'd be on my list of best wrestlers of all time.

If you want the complete package how can you ignore it? If you're saying some guy is the complete package it's someone you'd sign in a heartbeat to build a federation around. Once again why are Hogan, Rock and Austin considered the three GOATS if it isn't for drawing money? Everyone has those 3 on top, hell we even did in D'Z's poll.

Respect Gohan6425 said:
Savage, Flair did not draws!? WTF ARE U SMOKING!?

They didn't Flair possibly in the NWA days as it was a heel promotion but can you say they ever were draws as in millions came to see them? I can't justify that even Andre had a better drawing record in the territories than Flair,

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Mad because Randy is making you mad. Randy, the greatest flaming troll on WF.

Randy vs Aids, IWT, book it.

NEVER GOING TO HAVE BEEN! I going the IWT WORLD TITLE!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
We've gone down this road. He had like 1/2 of a botch and 10 other vids of hiim not botching at all.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
If you want the complete package how can you ignore it? If you're saying some guy is the complete package it's someone you'd sign in a heartbeat to build a federation around. Once again why are Hogan, Rock and Austin considered the three GOATS if it isn't for drawing money? Everyone has those 3 on top, hell we even did in D'Z's poll.

They're completely different lists imo. Punk calls himself the BITW because of his wrestling ability. Sometimes people simply can not get to that mainstream level for whatever reason, but I'm talking about wrestling talents specifically. Punk wouldn't go near the GOAT list, and rightly so, but he is up there in the current BITW list imo.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:

They didn't Flair possibly in the NWA days as it was a heel promotion but can you say they ever were draws as in millions came to see them? I can't justify that even Andre had a better drawing record in the territories than Flair,

Flair did draw in WWF! I don't know what taking about!?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
We've gone down this road. He had like 1/2 of a botch and 10 other vids of hiim not botching at all.

FIGGER BOTCH ALL THE TIME!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
FIGGER BOTCH ALL THE TIME!

Fact. no he does not.

Punk botches a lot more than Ziggler and even CM Punk fanboy Crayo would tell you so

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
They're completely different lists imo. Punk calls himself the BITW because of his wrestling ability. Sometimes people simply can not get to that mainstream level for whatever reason, but I'm talking about wrestling talents specifically. Punk wouldn't go near the GOAT list, and rightly so, but he is up there in the current BITW list imo.

We're not discussing BITW though, we're discussing complete packages.

Respect Gohan6425 said:
Flair did draw in WWF! I don't know what taking about!?

No he didn't, Hulkamania was running wild brother, it's why Flair left in 92 they wouldn't make him the man brother.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Fact. no he does not.

Punk botches a lot more than Ziggler and even CM Punk fanboy Crayo would tell you so

OH HELL NO! I see figger do the dumb thinks in the ring! Punk does not botch in less his oppeant fuck up!