Punk might be off until SummerSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Punk is not the whole package. He is a impressive wrestler and a great talker but he is also a punk. Punk will never be the guy for the company as long as he is the walking personification of a culture that wants nothing to do with the mainstream.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Do me a favor and post the definition of the word fact.

Fact-"something that actually exists; reality; truth:"Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fact :pipebomb:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Shabang said:
Punk is not the whole package. He is a impressive wrestler and a great talker but he is also a punk. Punk will never be the guy for the company as long as he is the walking personification of a culture that wants nothing to do with the mainstream.

So being a "company guy" now has relevance to how good of a wrestler you are? Come on, that's ludicrous.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
Fact-"something that actually exists; reality; truth:"Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fact :pipebomb:

Let me help you

fact
/fakt/
Noun
A thing that is indisputably the case.
Information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.

Facts are indisputable. Here I am, disputing what you say about Punk. Unless you can provide evidence to back your claim, it is indeed an opinion, not fact.

Stopspot

Reaction score
cDtwOeb.png

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Shabang said:

CM PUNK IS THE WHOLE PACKAGE! HE CAN MAKE ANYONE LOOK GOOD! WHEN U DO THAT U HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE CALLED THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Respect Gohan6425 said:
CM PUNK IS THE WHOLE PACKAGE! HE CAN MAKE ANYONE LOOK GOOD! WHEN U DO THAT U HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE CALLED THE BEST IN THE WORLD!

Bryan does the same though. In fact, all good wrestlers have the "make others look good" trait.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:

He can't make anyone look good. Recently he had awful Main Events w/ Ryback. Boring matches w/ Rock.

fuck CM Punk. Ziggler >> Punk. Not even close.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:

DOlph, Daniel Bryan, Tanahashi, Okada, Suziki, Steen, Gargano, KENTA, Karl Anderson and Generico must all be BITWs too by that logic.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
So being a "company guy" now has relevance to how good of a wrestler you are? Come on, that's ludicrous.

He said that Punk is the full package. Which means the guy who can carry the company on his shoulders, do all the media, do all the things that has to be done outside of the regular TV programming. The things that Cena are doing by representing WWE in mainstream media. Punk is too much of a punk (shocker) to be taken seriously by mainstream media (who do you see as most likely to appear on a talk show, Punk or Cena?) and thus he is not able to carry the company fully.