Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

Sounds abit too good to be true. What I care most is having a quality career mode.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
To the millions and millions of Rock fans out there, I am sorry to say this, but The Rock might possibly not be in the game as a legend (this is going to be the first game The Rock will not appear in). The reason being that The Rock's actions taken after the Hall of Fame ceremony and because they want 10 fresh legends to never be put on the game.

About time. They never update him...it's always 2001 Rock and never 2003 or current Rock, so fuck it.

chessarmy

^ LOL

I'm definitely picking up this game. I was looking forward to getting the TNA iMPACT! Videogame but since that game is going to suck I'm probably going to get this. The features look sick too, online should be awesome and I can't believe the amount of people that they are going to put on the roster. This could be one of the best wrestling games ever, its really going to be something special when it finally comes out

Nation

Why is Sheltons overall an 86? It should be 89 or 90. His entrance is also kind of dumb and his finisher could look better. But i can't complain because they have been working on a lot of other things and i can fix his entrance and finisher.

Moonlight Drive

This game looks incredible. They have all bases covered imo.

after playing 08, they have added just about everything I wish they did. I am definitely buying this one.

But No rock :( Peoples Elbow FTW

Wordlife

man this game will be unbeliveable!!! A must buy for 360 for me this Christmas

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Make a peoples able.

Or got to copy Superstar 11's moveset. It'll be everything The Rock would have used in a match.

Kassidy

Reaction score
and from the Friday night fight vid Hell in a cell is a small bit improved, new animation for falling through the top

Santino Marella

Reaction score
Everyone-ah knows dat dee real-ah reason anyone wold play dis game is because of dee inclusion of-ah........Santino Marella. And why do you-ah tink Santino Marella was number 1-ah on dee count down? Because I am number-ah 1!!!!

Kassidy

Reaction score
no its cuz he doesnt matter and they save the best for last, and santino is going to be my punching bag lol, the way you try and type is pretty annoying

Santino Marella

Reaction score
Just for dat-ah Lief Kassidy, I will create-ah you on the awesome-ah Create a Super-ah-star mode and I will make-ah short work of you-ah!

Kassidy

Reaction score
lmao anyone can make short work of a AI opponent if you have a 360 and if you are buying svr09 get online give me your gamertag and ill play you on there and kick ur ass one on one Orton vs Santino and hopefully we can make it a inferno match