Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

hey... if they have him again, then hopefully Hornswoggle is a must :D

Nation

If Hornwoggle somehow made the game i would beat the living shit out of him again and again.

cdgfx84

Reaction score
anybody have any info on CAF if you can link a submission at the end of a move

Kassidy

Reaction score
also nation since you seem to be all over it this year could you do what i did last year and make a separate thread for the superstar countdown and update the one post ? its easier

xtremebadass

Well they atleast got their brands correct. Last year they didn't even include the draft I think, or some were just a little off. Finlay looks like a 15 year old boy minus the 15 year old body. The face is creepy.

Switchy

Reaction score
^^It's the hair that makes him look so young imo and they should've aged his face a lil too with wrinkles and such. And they did have the draft last year on exhibition but not on 24/7 (gm or career).

J

You should just put them under this little attributes card. Makes it a lot more organized.

J

Yea but either way you either have one big post at the beginning or two big posts split up on the page. It's your choice though.

xtremebadass

The stage looks like total crap. The whole stage is supposed to change colors and crap. I watch Santino's entrance and refused to watch the rest.

Kassidy

Reaction score
This Video game has been criticized when people first heard about the theme of the game being Tag Team-based. But once people saw the demo, which was very noticeable for the new "Hot Tag" feature and "Blind Tag" features, as well as the new bone crushing double team finishers.

This game may be the big debut for Kofi Kingston, Beth Phoenix, Cody Rhodes, and Ted Dibiase too. This game will probably be the best for many new twists to it.

The new, first-time-ever Inferno match got people talking. This match not only lets you fight in the match, they also let the heat flow while you do high impact moves and the degrees can go up as far as over 550 degrees!

Man, if you ask me, that is one hot feature! There may be more development story on that later possibly with Kane.

Since this feature was revealed, could the Punjabi Prison match debut too?

Prior to all this, they finally improved the backstage attack. You can finally attack in the locker room. Also, you are able to attack after a match and keep on attacking with the bell ringing.

The new Create-a-Finisher is also a killer improvement. You can now make the most powerful signature move to never be made in WWE. Yes all you Petey William fans out there, you can finally make the Canadian Destroyer, and to all you old CM Punk fans, you can make a new-and-improved Pepsi Plunge.

Also the little adjustment that has been taken under notice is the entrances. More realistic now, CM Punk comes out with his shirt, and Kennedy comes out with his shirt. Sounds sweet huh?

To the millions and millions of Rock fans out there, I am sorry to say this, but The Rock might possibly not be in the game as a legend (this is going to be the first game The Rock will not appear in). The reason being that The Rock's actions taken after the Hall of Fame ceremony and because they want 10 fresh legends to never be put on the game.

The rumored goal for THQ and Yukes to hit is 70 wrestlers. Sounds good huh? This might be the debut of many new wrestlers and excitement of WWE Fans all over the world as they control more than they ever have before. This game is cooking up anticipation to not only me, but lots of others over the Internet too.

This game is finally making the Superstar Countdown on IGN.com to finally announce ALL the roster, and reveal the first superstar of the amazing countdown. Be sure to stay tuned on IGN.com for the annual Smackdown Countdown.

Kassidy

Reaction score
not one we can play, its talking about the show demos at like pax