Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009

Ok in this thread suggest anything new you want in SVR 2009.
Personally i want,

Adaptions To Roster
DH Smith
The Miz
Balls Mahoney
Shelton Benjamin
Kofi Kingston
Honrswoogle
Chris Jericho
Big Daddy V
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Big Show
Santino Marella
Jamie Noble
Chuck Palumbo

New Ledgends
Rob Van Dam with ECW TV Title
The Sandman
Chris Candido
Mickey Whipreck
Tajiri
Davy Boy Smith
Tazz
Jerry Lawler
Bill Alfonso
Booker T
Kurt Angle
Goldberg
Kevin Nash
Scott Hall
Hulk Hogan
Billy Gunn
Road Dogg
X-Pac

New Game Modes
Creat PPV

New Entrance
Custom music
More choice of entrance style

24/7 Mode
Ability to use ECW wrestlers
Ability to use female wrestlers

Matches
Punjabi Prison
Bar Brawl
Hair vs Hair
Inferno Match
I quit match
Barbwire Match
Stiarway to Hell Match
8 man Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Steel Cage Elimination Match
60 Minute Iron Man Match

CAW's
More Hairstyles and Colours
Better ring gear
More trousers

Nation

I want 07's season mode and gameplay back and i want a bigger roster.

Qwake

well that looks good but your just crazy if you think there going to put all those guys down as legends. Half of them are in TNA and the rest are original ecw superstars. and some of them dont deserve to be legends, xpac, goldberg etc. and the new roster could have far more like, Santino marrela, Gregory helms(when not injured), Jamie noble, maybe chuck palumbo, etc

wwerko619

Reaction score
Like I said on another thread that had to do with this, is for 2009, I would love to see a "Create a Stage" type, where you could make your own stage for a PPV or show. That would be kick ass!

Reaction score
Yes that would be good wwerko619. i think u also need more space for CAW's instead of just 30 maybe about 50 for those TNA,ROH and indi guys we love

John

It may be abit too soon but Smackdown vs. raw vs. ecw's video game is coming round again. so who would you like to see make it to the rosters, what extra features would you enjoy? and what changes would you make from the 08 one.

for me the extreme elimination chamber should be there. and i would like to see Jamie noble and Chuck Palumbo there aswell. thats what i'd like to see. what would you?

Nation

It's Smackdown vs. RAW 2009. ECW is not important so it will be discarded from the title. I would like the storylines to come back and i would like a big roster. But that probably won't happen.

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^agree completely the 24/7 mode sucked balls I want stories like last time that change with weather u win or lose ur matches not 4 vid segments a month and no matter what u end up doing the same shit every 4 weeks

Qwake

^ yeah, and I want them to actually have tag teams and cruserweight on there. they had basically none last time. I also want better storylines with all the ecw superstars but not the ecw show...

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
They need to just bring back a roster of every wrestler in there companies history...that would make money.

WM Punk

Reaction score
The fighting styles should be kept.
CAW options should be more expansive.
Why have WTTC and WWETTC and not have a legitimate tag team holding said titles (Hardys was poor excuse.)
Where was Shelton Benjamin? Why was Nitro not changed to Morrison (Game needed to be reworked after Beniout snafu and weird roster cuts were made)
The ONS arena looked nothing like ONS 06.
WM entrance ramp was too short.
Not enough crusierweights.
I don't understand why Santino wasn't on the game,regardless of how you feel about him he was the IC Champ.
Missed being able to pick crowd reaction.

CT Styles

There is going to be a big roster apparently and better storylines would be needed. Better GM Mode. Basically everything needs to be improved, also better legends maybe Goldberg? that would be cool.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I followed a website that got me pretty close to makeing chris jericho exact but it would be nice to have him in the game. I would also like to have guys like london and kendrick,cody rhodes,hardcore holly, big show. I would be great to have old music from the past in the create a player mode. It bothers me when i create a guy like jericho but i cant use his theme. Also the 24 7 mode could be a bit better you cant even win any title besides the wwe or heavyweight. It gets very repetitive which sucks to.

The A-man

Reaction score
To every single person in this thread: FUCK THE NEW FEATURES!!!!!:gun_rifle: :fyou:

Why in the hell is everyone talking about what features they want to see, new stuff added, and everything else when the series flaws are what needs to be addressed the most?

Don't you people know that WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2008 is officially the fourth game in the series with horrible AI, shrinking movesets and move library, bad collision dection, poor story mode, and stupid commentary?? Come on, open your eyes for God's sake.

I'm not being mean, but it makes NO SENSE as to why the issues continue to go fixed after each and every installment. Hell, I'm starting to lose both patience and respect for the series as a whole because of how far down the shitter it went.

As as right now, SDvsRAW2008 is the lowest rated game, all of the console versions, out of the whole series (lower than WWF Smackdown!: Just Bring It). Fuck the "new this and new that", if I end up playing the same sorry-ass game like that last then I'm giving up on the series for good.