Official WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Nothing's been confirmed on legends, but since the game is focusing on tag teams a lot, I would assume we will get some "legend" tag teams (LOD, Demolition, Hart Foundation, Rock & Sock). Those are just my predictions though. It'd be sweet if we get a classic Rockers team.

Edit: Oh yeah, a theory going around right now is that since there's going to be a legends game coming out in March/April of next year, there might not be legends on this game.

xtremebadass

It would be a change if we got the Rockers. Haven't seen that yet.

Nation

I hope there is still going to be legends. Maybe a legend tag team or two and RVD!!! I don't care for the Rock,Piper,Hogan,Austin, or Foley they have been in plenty of games and they will be in legends of wrestlemania. If i want to use them ill just get the legends game or play an old sd vs raw game. This is probably a slim chance but i would like to see Brian Pillman in the game. Oh yeah so the Smackdown Countdown begins tonight who are you guys hoping for? I would like to see somebody new that has yet to be announced.

Kassidy

Reaction score
wow chuck has kinda taken over for lol well good job chuck

I have to agree with an early comment by saying that the TNA Game looks much better than this years Smackfdown vs. Raw, however I won't be buying any of them as I'm not much of a gamer, my brother probably will, so I'll have a go when he gets the games.

your kidding right lol

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ have you actually seen the TNA lol its not going to be anything compared to svr but i agree on ufc overall im playing the old one for ps2 and its more fun than svr 08

McLovin

Reaction score
Hmmm well people have different opinions, and I can see why you think SVR is better than the TNA Game.

Nation

the-smackdown-countdown-santino-mar.jpg

Finishers: Neckbreaker 13,Neckbreaker 16

Abilities: Dirty Pin,Move Theft,Possum Pin,Referee Shield, and Steal Taunt.

It will forever be known as the "Milan Miracle." On the night of April 16, 2007 in Milan, Italy, Mr. McMahon issued a challenge to anyone in the audience to battle the reigning Intercontinental Champion, Umaga, in a title match. As expected, no one was itching to face the Samoan Bulldozer.

Enter Santino Marella.

Marella, perched in the front row, not only volunteered, he also got off to a surprisingly quick start. Quick enough, in fact, that Mr. McMahon changed the bout to a No Holds Barred Match. Under those rules, it appeared as if Umaga would destroy Marella, but ECW World Champion Bobby Lashley intervened. After the ECW Champion nailed the Samoan Bulldozer with a chair and a vicious spear, he dragged Marella over and placed him on top of Umaga. The Italian became the new Intercontinental Champion in one of the most improbable moments in Raw history.

[yt]TFxcjF71no0[/yt]

Hometown Kid

Oh great...i'm going to be pissed if they keep out Elijah Burke or Shelton Benjamin again for a comedy wrestler. :smh Thanks for the info though. :eek:

Wordlife

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet... Santino!!! YES! You think they'll have Kofi?

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Any word about GM Mode? And are we actually going to get full rosters..

Nation

wwe-smackdown-vs-raw-2009-200809021.jpg

Finishers: Celtic Cross,Celtic Knot

Abilities: Dirty Pin,Hammer Throw,Submission,Referee Shield,Durability

Finlay has made his mission clear: he's here to fight. That's exactly what he's going to do, and he's always been good at it. Hailing from the mean streets of Belfast, Northern Ireland, Finlay will tell you that he loves to fight, and this double-tough individual can back up his bravado.

Throughout his career, Finlay has been regarded as one of the toughest men to ever step foot inside the ring. Originally plying his trade in Europe, Finlay held 16 major championships in Great Britain and Germany before coming to the United States in the mid-1990s.

[yt]jEyqNO4r2XE[/yt]