Official Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Meh, aslong as they explain why the hell she turned heel because on the face of it it's just so random other than we have no other heel for you to feud with.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
As a heel she usually always got mic time at least in her first year or so in the company so hopefully she'll get mic time and has a good reason.

???

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt it'd be better than anything LayCool have been involved in considering McCool has become far better than Melina in the ring. A heel turn so sudden probably isn't even going to freshen Melina up either due to a lack of actual character behind such a sudden and random swing. Poor booking.

Reaction score
1) If that's the real perucho, then fuck you whoever gave him the URL to this site. Bad enough reading his shit at WF.

2) Tiffany is a twat. Irony will be when she has to fuck Johnny Ace to get her job back when she wants it due to not getting anything else

3) :lmao @ Melina's heel turn. What a joke, and Nattie's reign is doomed now she has to feud with that stupid bitch. Wins #1 contendership after being a Superstars mainstay for the last 4 months, and ugh. I'm hopeful she's just being fed to Nattie as the slow development to Nattie/Beth begins.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Nattie doomed because she has to feud with Melina :confused: okkkk...

The Nicker

Reaction score

I second that. It's like The Rock being doomed because he had to feud with Hogan at Wrestlemania X8. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, am I right? :p

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Pretty far fetched comparison there, lol but yeah Natalya was doomed when they wouldn't let her wrestle for the longest she is in a great spot right now.

Baller

Reaction score
Ehh Melina turning means hearing her talk. no thanks.

The Nicker

Reaction score
Melina isn't too, too bad of a talker. She is as acceptable as John Cena when he is telling PGish jokes to people who have less flaws than he does.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Melina commented on her turn.

- Melina wrote the following on Twitter last night, after turning heel and becoming the new #1 contender: "Hee hee hee. I love you guys. It's time for a change people. It's ON in the women's division. Hope everyone is in for the ride!"

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I'll believe it when I see it in regards to it being "on" in the women's division. It's still in dire needs of fresh blood for me to actually give a permanent shit about it again.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Which speaking of that I really hope they soon put Naomi, AJ and Maxine on the main roster. Thought it would have happened by now.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
It's far too early to be putting the 'losers' on the show. They need to establish Kaitlyn first (because she's the best :p) in whatever capacity they plan on using her. Not to mention it's now the road to Mania so it would be pretty silly to debut anyone new. Wait till after Mania / Extreme Rules when feuds have pretty much come to an end and they do a roster trim, then think about bringing them up.

Reaction score

Seems Melina is the female Barrett.

Not 3 weeks ago Melina was handled with ease by Nattie, with a submission win. Now suddenly, after months of being on Superstars and doing Raw skits, we are to assume that Melina is a legit threat to the title?

Nattie is doomed because Melina is sloppy, injury prone, and unmotivated since returning from the latest injury. I pray it's a filler feud for Nattie/Beth, because if they had wanted to do a big heel turn in the divas division, and really "spice" it up, that would of been the turn to do.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Ever thought that she was handled with ease because of her playing the respectful face, but now she's a heel she will do whatever she has to, to win? Whether she's been on Superstars or not, she's a multi-time champion and that in it's own right makes her a legitimate threat. I've not even watched the matches on Superstars but from most of the places i've read, the matches were actually good and probably better than most of the stuff we see on TV. I know you don't like Melina 'n all (me neither really) but I swear you just bash her for the sake of it and to wind a certain someone up.