Official Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
The Bellas are part of the reason why Women's Wrestling isnt taken serious at all, imo.

Great promos by Mickie and Madison, Im a bit interested in in their match @Lockdown.

Tara will screw Madison, or she will attack both Mickie/Madison at the PPV.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Why, what's so wrong with The Bellas that womens wrestling isn't taken seriously because of them?

Reaction score
Just look at the crowd reaction when Brie Bella won the strap, they didnt care at all.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
So pretty much like every other Diva then?

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
lol pretty much so while I'm not a fan of the bellas them winning the belts is no worse than Eve holding the belt.

Reaction score
Im surprised that Michelle will leave the company, tomorrow Layla will get the biggest rub of her career...

Reaction score
What a way to debut from Kong!

The divas division is interesting again.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
-- The Heyman Hustle website reports that Kia Stevens (a/k/a Awesome Kong) was almost not named Kharma because it was registered by Jennifer Thomas, a fitness model who was using the name at California based independent wrestling shows. WWE purchased the name from Thomas.
Interesting that they wanted to use the name that much that they paid for it. Wonder how much it costed.

rhetts jetski

Reaction score
I imagine it would have been a nice cheque for Thomas.

I'm glad they did go all out to get the name, because in my eyes it's one of the best names a newly debuting talent has had in years. Very suitable.

F22

Reaction score
I love watching Kong whip little diva butt

Reaction score
Hey Im back.... Gail and Melina both got released from WWE, I hope they go to TNA, especially Gail, the person who made the KOs division.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Gail's not been released but it's only a matter of time. Hopefully when it does happen, she ends back up in TNA.

Melina in all honesty could have been released in last years black friday. She's had two serious injuries now and had gotten to a Mickie like stage where she had basically done everything there was to do, not to mention the division has shifted focus and she just seems an afterthought. I've never been a great fan of Melina, but I appreciate she has talent there and I hope she goes to TNA and reinvigurates herself much like Mickie did as she could be a real assett to the division giving the focus that they get.

Reaction score
For sure, if Melina goes to TNA, she will feud with Mickie right off the bat, and the storyline will be like Mickie/Tara from late 2010, but the matches will be better, Mickie and Melina always had great chemistry in the ring, their match at Backlash 2007 is very underrated.

Another good thing will be the end of Velvet's push, you know that TNA likes to push former WWE wrestlers over their "homegrown" talent, there is also positives for this...