Official Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
As far as current Mickie tho a better heel pulls off being a face pretty well. Beth makes a perfect monster diva or she can be a comedic face or the current face character she is now. Probably one of the more versatile divas around. Hard to judge but I think Noami would be able to pull off both too.

Reaction score
For past divas, I would say Lita and Trish could pull both off.

For current WWE divas, Beth and Natalya. I can't think of anyone else.

For the knockouts, Velvet, Angelina and Mickie James. Sarita's pretty impressive as a heel but I prefer her as a face.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Sarita as a heel just came off real forced to me. Not saying she was bad just didn't come off natural. For past divas those are correct as well as Sable. Pretty damn over either way. Stephanie works as both too if u ant to count her. Did a good job as a face gm, and of course plays the "bitch" character perfectly.

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't think Sarita is the best heel in the KO division but she has impressed me a lot more these past couple of weeks. Sable was definitely good at both and you're absolutely right about Stephanie. However, NOBODY can play a bitch as good as Steph can. Vickie is close but I still think Steph is flawless as a heel.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Vickie just gets more heat but Steph plays it better. As for Angelina I'm just not into her as a face. I like the little thing she has with Winter at the moment but Angelina is another one who is much better suited heel.

Reaction score
How the fuck am I baiting when I posted my opinion on a match & you came in just to start shit with me? You're one of the reasons why I quit posting to begin with. Please grow up.

The only time you bother to post is when the topic of horseface comes up. You waltz in, post pro-Melina bullshit, bait those who oppose your view, and then start an emotional downfall. You're the one who needs to grow up, you stupid, stupid girl.

If you quit because people challenge your view etc, then why the fuck did you come back?

Name divas or knockouts that can pull both off.

Trish, Lita, Mickie, Stephanie, to a lesser extent, Torrie Wilson.

Vickie doesn't get heat for heel actions, people just hate her being on TV. It's elevated X-Pac heat.

Reaction score
Torrie was alright. Stacy was a better heel actually.

Haha! That's true. It doesn't matter what Vickie says, she'll get heat no matter what.

Reaction score
You couldn't boo those legs, which is why I didn't list her lol.

Vickie could come out and say she had cancer, and people would boo her

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Whatever heat u wanna call Vickie's heat I know if I was a wrestler I'd kill for that type of heat.

Reaction score
You couldn't boo those legs, which is why I didn't list her lol.

Vickie could come out and say she had cancer, and people would boo her

Well regardless that she had nice legs, she was a convincing heel!

Haha! It would be pretty horrible if the fans would boo something that horrible.

Whatever heat u wanna call Vickie's heat I know if I was a wrestler I'd kill for that type of heat.

I'd like that kind of heat as well. :p

Reaction score

It'd be better if it were effective heat, rather than the "ugh I don't want to see you" heat she gets.

Well regardless that she had nice legs, she was a convincing heel!

Haha! It would be pretty horrible if the fans would boo something that horrible.

I'd like that kind of heat as well. :p

She also knows how to use them

The Nicker

Reaction score
Yeah uh, people praise Vickie Guerrero a lot because of the heat she gets, but her heel alignment is only improvisatory of the fact that us fans really kinda' can't stand her.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Imo I have no issue with that kind of heat whatsoever considering that's how old school heat used to be when heels way back when used to be legit hated. If you really want someone off your T.V booing the hell out of them isn't what you do but rather not give them any reaction. Booing a heel hard is only gonna make them stay on your T.V even more so I never got that logic.