Official Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KassidyX

Reaction score
The first new gfx

orton4.png

Rate/Hate

NooDLE

Reaction score
Wow, very nice man. I like most of it but my suggestions would be to take the glow off Orton, lower the cut a bit, and lower the opacity on the white at the top. Other than that its great, nice work.

J

I don't rate on scale...cause im bad at ratin'...but cha...Dats awsome...Especially the pic you used...and the background is pretty cool 2...

Reaction score
Yeh like noodzy the doody hater said, take the glow off Orton. Otherwise it looks pretty damn mad man! Great concept behind the sig, nice work!

AdDicTi0n

Reaction score
Its ok i guess lol could be better , abstact and wrestling graphics dont really go together though and like someone has already said the glow needs to go around randy

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
The glow doesnt look good, the brushes used looks like its just pasted there and not blended good. The white thing looks good, reminds me of a userbar, just lower the opacity like NoodLe said.

Other than that its decent, better than your other ones and the concept is good.

oneofakind

Reaction score
I agree with kannibal on the part where it looks like a userbar just shrink it down and you have an awesome. get rid of the glow. The background is awesome, atleast the right side.

Markz

Reaction score
It's nice but I don't like the star things, other than that the fade is great and the text just works, nice.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Got a little excited seeing they put Melina and Natalya up against each other but of course didn't really amount to anything. Had it been on Superstar that could have been a good match.

mintz

Reaction score
I thought Melina vs Natalya was a great match. Definitely would like to see a ppv match with them in the future. It looks like Melina may be turning heel since it showed her walking to the back instead of helping Natalya