Official Women of Wrestling Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

???

Banned
Reaction score
Melina needs a heel turn. She hasn't been interesting since 2007. With that said, all of the divas seem to be told to have no real personality aside from LayCool, so she's not alone by any means.

Fuzzbuzz

Reaction score
Daizee Haze & Amazing Kong vs Sara Del Rey & Serena Deeb has been signed for the next ROH iPPV.

That match (and whole card too) will be just plain brilliant.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Melina needs a heel turn. She hasn't been interesting since 2007. With that said, all of the divas seem to be told to have no real personality aside from LayCool, so she's not alone by any means.
I say she was interesting her original feud with Beth before she got hurt. Think that was like 08 or something. But yes out of all the divas she is at the top for needing a change. Only one who would need a heel change more is Gail.

That Hayley Fan

Reaction score
No mention of the hilarious fact that Mickie James went back to TNA? Surprising.

But hey, Natalya's actually champ. Best thing to come from the WWE since Alicia Fox got her brief time in the sun.

Reaction score
I thought Melina vs Natalya was a great match. Definitely would like to see a ppv match with them in the future. It looks like Melina may be turning heel since it showed her walking to the back instead of helping Natalya

Of course you would think that.

Melina? Heel? Wow, I can't wait for that one :rolleyes:

mintz

Reaction score
Of course you would think that.

Melina? Heel? Wow, I can't wait for that one :rolleyes:
Yes, of course I would think that because I know what talent is. :)

And instead of always coming in here to bait how about you actually bring something to the threads and focus on YOUR favorites.

Anyway, watched Eve vs Alicia on Superstars awhile ago, it was actually a pretty good match. Punk on commentary is win! "Steve Torres" haha

Reaction score
Yes, of course I would think that because I know what talent is. :)

And instead of always coming in here to bait how about you actually bring something to the threads and focus on YOUR favorites.

Anyway, watched Eve vs Alicia on Superstars awhile ago, it was actually a pretty good match. Punk on commentary is win! "Steve Torres" haha

You obviously don't if you're still riding the Melina bandwagon. :)

You're the one who is baiting you delusional bitch, so you can fuck off right there.

:lmao wow Minterz, wow. Baiting, trolling, and you only ever seem to popup when the discussion is about Melina. My favourites >>>>>>>>>>>> the unmotivated, sloppy, walking injury risk, any day of the week.

Eve has come a long way with her in-ring, as has Alicia, and they did put on a very solid match for Divas standards. Just glad I didn't have to sit through a Gail match after getting a Melina one on Raw.

Haven't seen Impact yet, but I have heard great things from Mickie and Tara's cage match, and good on the girls for finally getting a mainevent slot. I doubt it'll be as good or as monumental as Trish/Lita was, but it's a welcome change. The feud is almost as stupid as the backstage fights, but their in-ring is good to see.

Intrigued about the tournament for the tag titles as well, if only to see which team gets them. Hopefully whoever wins them features on TV and makes them somewhat worthy of existing

mintz

Reaction score
How the fuck am I baiting when I posted my opinion on a match & you came in just to start shit with me? You're one of the reasons why I quit posting to begin with. Please grow up.

The Nicker

Reaction score
I say she was interesting her original feud with Beth before she got hurt. Think that was like 08 or something. But yes out of all the divas she is at the top for needing a change. Only one who would need a heel change more is Gail.

Couldn't be any more right there. Gail Kim definitely needs to turn heel and be put back into the ring instead of doing cameos or whatever. WWE needs to make their Diva's division good enough to compete with TNA's Knockouts division.

Reaction score
Melina definitely needs to turn heel. She cannot play a babyface. Don't get me wrong, I like her but she's only interesting when she's a heel. Her match with Natalya on Raw was alright. I would have preferred if it was longer. ALSO, I am very happy that Natalya is the divas champion. :D She deserves the title more than any other diva in the WWE right now. Hopefully, we'll see her feud with Melina rather than LayCool again.

As for the KO's, I'm enjoying Mickie vs. Tara's feud a lot. Their steel cage match on Impact, their brawl at Turning Point and their Falls Count Anywhere Match at Final Resolution were all very impressive. Although I am disappointed that Hamada and Taylor are no longer in the company, I'm glad that they care more about the KO division now than they did a couple of months ago. It seems that they want women with mic skills and wrestling skills which I understand to an extent.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I think Melina could play face had they kept a edge on her like they did when she first turned against Beth. Instead they made her yet another generic diva who smiles. The only thing I like about the face version of her compared to the heel version of her is her moveset. If she can put the two together it'd be nice.

Reaction score
Hmmm I suppose. I felt that Lita, Trish and Mickie pulled it off a lot better. I've found Melina weak as a face from the beginning.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
It's def not her strong suit as I think she is meant to be heel just saying I'm not gonna put it all on her. WWE put her in position to be a dull face. Gave her a good push in terms of winning and such, but in terms of actually having character they fucked that up per usual.

Reaction score
Yes, I agree. It's not entirely her fault but at the same time, I don't think that every wrestler can play a heel and a face. I doubt Maryse, per se, could pull off playing a face.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah Maryse would be a horrible face more than likely. Maryse is made to be a heel. Not a lot of divas who can pull off both just a good.