• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

this game won't be that good because most first atempts aren't that good when it comes to wrestling, also the game is being made by midway so that doesnt help any. But hopefully it will be better than I expect

when was this game designed? it may have some old talent on here. here is the list of people i will be playing as

christian cage
samoa joe
kurt angle
karen angle :shifty:
aj styles
curry man
kaz

the rest i am not really bothered about.

dstebbins

this game won't be that good because most first atempts aren't that good when it comes to wrestling, also the game is being made by midway so that doesnt help any. But hopefully it will be better than I expect

What does that have to do with anything? Midway is a very good developer. They made Mortal Kombat, you know? I think they know a thing or two about combat-based games.

Kassidy

i agree with southtown original, and yea midway makes MK but thats just it, they make arcade games, like the old wwf games, i have seen alot of footage of this game and it looks like it will be some fun but overall the game looks to arcadey for me to look at it seriously, i mean a dropkick near the ropes sends them flying over the rope and 20 feet out of the ring thats Blue and people get up to quick from everything, hopefully not finishers. So they went from joe beat aj with a hip toss to no matter what u do they stand up in 3 seconds, everything is just to overdone

Switchy

I ain't saying if it will be good or not until I play it because I might get a pleasant suprise or an unpleasant one and yeah I agree with Kass some of the stuff does seem realistic but I reckon it could be good because it is something differrent from the same old SVR stuff year in, year out but that's just my opinion.

Nation

wow this game looks like shit. Each wrestler only has like three moves. In the video with Scott Steiner he did the same clothesline like 5 times.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
[YT]HIhabG6d5KM[/YT]

Sweet...and whats so funny he has not been relieved yet to be on the game...from the comments I read on the video it was on IGN for about 20 mins then got taken down but this guy saved it before it was taken down...so enjoy before its taken off youtube.

Qwake

^ It can't be a CAW because there are No CAWs on the game...Well from what they were saying anyways. Looks alright though.

Kassidy

^^^ it is a caw and there are only no caws in the ps2 version and im pretty sure that vid is from either ps3 or 360

J

I'm debating weather or not to buy the game. I'll have a little extra money. But might just pick up Force Unleashed.