Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Here's the updated cover art.

erbfhz.jpg

Pretty good stuff :y:

That looks great, I can picture the game box sitting on my game rack now...damn I really want to play this game! Hopefully it doesn't dissapoint, because they did push it back to September which gives them alot of extra time to fix any problems that they had

Qwake

Here's the updated cover art.

erbfhz.jpg

Pretty good stuff :y:

Looks good but damn it must suck to be Christian Cage...

I like how they have made the Ultimate X on it, I heard that there are heaps of little mini sort of games in it to climb to the top and then crawl to it, that will make it more challenging( mini games like the test of strength and stuff on SVR but these ones are way better!).

Weebo

Reaction score
alright a few things. I have seen 3 different covers so i do not know which is the official. And i have sen them on Gamespot, Ign and the TNa site so I have no clue which they are using. The one thing i do not like is that they have Ultimate X and King Of The Mountain, but no Six Sides Of Steel. Plus the Ps2 and Wii verion will not have create-a-wrestler and I think they will not have online play either. TNA and Midway tho went all out with the new website for the game. May take some time to load but the site is pretty wicked

http://www.tnagame.com/us/

Hometown Kid

Wait a minute! No CAW for PS2 and wii? that's kinda Blue how will they have story mode? I have a PS3 so it's cool but still...

Weebo

Reaction score
Yeah thne no CAW and Online thing has to with storage issues is what i heard

PeepShow

Leading video game website IGN.com is featuring the upcoming TNA "iMPACT!" release on its main page.

In the special section, IGN.com has posted exclusive footage of TNA World Heavyweight Champion Samoa Joe taking on "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles as their own characters from the game.

Joe and AJ are hardcore gamers and served as special consultants with Midway for the making of the "iMPACT" game that is hitting stores in September.

Click on the link below to visit the IGN.com website and watch AJ and Joe commentate their match!

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/882/882883p1.html

Looks pretty neat. Two complaints though. As I've said before, the ring looks way too big in comparison to the wrestlers, and they get up way too quick after certain moves. Meh...

What do you think?

chessarmy

^ One thing is for sure, the graphics for this game are going to be amazing. As for the gameplay, I don't really mind the ring being big. It gives you more room to do certain moves and usually people make the 6 Sided ring way to small so its nice that Midway made it the right size. The gameplay itself is arcade style and that can be a good thing or a bad thing. They DID say that they took ideas from Fire Pro and No Mercy, and if they did, this could be one of the best wrestling games to come out in a long time

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I am looking forward to this game thats for sure....I am gonna try and get it the first day it comes out and I am gonna play it until my hands fall off...so yea...I might not be as active once its out

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
^Ok Mr. I work for TNA..

This game look's somewhat cartoonish to me.. IDK why tbh..

Anyone seen any clip's of the King of The Mountain Match yet? I can't wait to play that match..

Beer

There is no CAW?????

Wait, what is CAW?

I am getting it for PS2 so i kinda need to know.

chessarmy

[YT]EbRUAlimMBU[/YT]

Here is a pretty cool trailer, not much new game footage in it but its something