• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
That video was on GameTrailers TV last night on Spike around 1 o'clock in the morning. I stayed up thinking they would talk to the game deveoplers about the features and stuff like that but they only showed a updated trailer :(

PeepShow

IDK what you people are complaining about in all honestly. And by hunched over, you guys mean the pictures right? and not the video. The video looks quite awesome if you ask me.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I would like to see more videos/updates about Ultimate X, like how you do certain things like climb the ropes, stop the other wrestler, do moves from the ropes, ect

The A-man

Reaction score
I have to say that, so far, I'm impressed with how this game is coming along. The graphics are smokin' and I'm sure the sound is getting a good treatment as well.

Hell, given the direction behind AJ and Joe, and the influence of past AKI wrestling games, we could end up with a TNA version of WWF No Mercy.

Kassidy

Reaction score
tna-impact-20080414100921485.jpg

Switchy

Reaction score
The graphics looks sick on that pic and I know nothing is perfect but there seems to be something wrong with their faces. Sabin's eyes look weird and Shelley seems to have the facyof a lazy fat kid but apart from that everything looks great.

I see Midway like to make the characters shiny :p

Evil Austin

looks really good, I have a giant 1 metre by 1 metre sized TV digital and wrestling looks awesome enough on there. I can't wait to have sharkboy on the screen.

Hometown Kid

Has anyone heard anything about career mode? I heard that you end up getting mugged & dumped in the ocean but they find you & you have to fight for respect or something like that...

Kassidy

Reaction score
^^^ yea thats one of the first things said actually, at one of the shows they were recording fans, chants such as "joe is going to kill you" will be in and so on