Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I hate the controls. They're so complicated compared to SmackDown! vs RAW.

Kassidy

Reaction score
it is decent not worth more than $20 though, controls are quiet simple CT is maybe a bit video game slow, i learned how to play in about 2 seconds. The gfxs are good storyline blows and can only be done with CAW and only the 360 version is getting DLC right now, there is very little offered by the title though, lack of moves, everyone feels the same and it doesn't have any lasting playability.

The biggest mistake of this game is truly the fact that it was made to be a arcade game with the people behind it and not a simulator/fighter like SVR 09.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Arcade-style games are usually good, IMO, however, iMPACT! was just poorly made and replayability is horribly low. The gameplay for this game is mediocre at best; if they wanted arcade, they should've looked at the older WCW games for the N64.

RaBBiT MKV

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm probably going to hold off on this game then. I had SvR 09 but I got tired of it already.

cdgfx84

Reaction score
ok i broke down and decided to rent this huge pile of shit god I wish i had a time machine to take back the day I wasted of this midway screw up has anyone ever kicked out of a pin in story mode cause soon as I get pinned i just have to go to rematch thank god I rented this or i would be burning this game

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Rented the game today. Alright, fast paced, too bad the controls are sooo fucked. If I jiggle the analog stick any harder, I know it's gonna break soon. Ultimate X matches are hella wack, little wrestling to start until you take someone down and for the next 5 minutes you're racing to the X, THAT'S IT! And tag matches, omg! How do you fuckin tag your partner in? I'm standing in front of him pressing every button, even that little button on top of the 360controller. Haven't even started the story mode.