Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

^God damn Blaze, how many times do you have to say the same thing? Stop trying to get your postcount up, lol.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol I ain't I'm just agreeing with the guy and trying to get my point across about Online Play..

Also the more you play the more points you get right...Once you get enough points you get the greatest move in TNA the Canadian Destroyer.

Which when I get and give to my guy..Once I got that I got all the moves unlocked...I will Pimp my wrestler out with real good moves and hit the online play and kill some sucka's on it.

This Guy

he's not trying to boost his post count either. Blaze doesn't need it boosted he's already VIP. Its clear to me and to anyone else with a brain that Blaze keeps repeating himself, not because he's trying to convince us that the game is good, but that he's trying to convince himself.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
why do you say that

I've got an opinion and I'm stating it over and over reworded each time

Vaan1221

Reaction score
I have 1 question: If u guys have played TNA Impact the Game... When the News Paper shows up about Suicide, I noticed a sideline on it, that may have spoiled the whole Curry Man situation... What did it say about him "and" Danials???

I agree with Blaze the games fun... thats all that matters to me, Who cares if it has belts, I mean it'd be cool, but that just for the entrance and ending of matchs...

This game I give like a 6 out of 10...

Its fun as hell, and once u get the hang of it, you just want to beat everyones ass.

I think it should have more moves.. Tag Team Entrances.. Tag Team Moves.. More Weapons.. Blood.. More Match Types( I mean shyt TNA got like a million gimmick matchs, just give us 5... 6 sides of steel, Elevation X with out the bullshyt(like rhyno did against Styles) even a Fish Market Brawl would be good)) Also Announcers..

I liked the Storyline, and the off the ropes moves, as well as the Arcade/Old School Video Game feel where all u wanna do if whoop ass and take names.. If I rated this like a Fighting game instead of a "Wrestling" Game, I'd give it an 8/10...

Entrances could be better, same for CAW, also All the wrestlers being the same height bugs me out... I was freaked out by Abyss till I found out him and Lethal were the same height.

Overall I liked it, and if your a Hardcore Wrestling Game Fan like Me and Blaze, you will want to buy this game!!!

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Damn statight man

Its fun

I mean u get to be people you never been or not.. got to use in a while

AJ,Joe,The Fallen Angel,LAX,MCMG,Tomko,James Strom,Robert Rood,and others

then who you not.. used in a while

Cage,Kurt Angle,Sting,Nash

Would say Booker T but he is on last WWE game

and Ultimate X is fun and even more so online where its not.. as easy

MikeRaw

he's not trying to boost his post count either. Blaze doesn't need it boosted he's already VIP. Its clear to me and to anyone else with a brain that Blaze keeps repeating himself, not because he's trying to convince us that the game is good, but that he's trying to convince himself.

That's a good point. But I know what yo umean now that you mentioned it. We all know it's nto great, but I think Blaze really wants it to be great, and that's why he keeps saying it...

But on the topic of this game, I may rent it this week, not because it's any good, bu tjust to check it out, and at least have some form of wrestling game to play.

I have 1 question: If u guys have played TNA Impact the Game... When the News Paper shows up about Suicide, I noticed a sideline on it, that may have spoiled the whole Curry Man situation... What did it say about him "and" Danials???

We already have a thread for this dude, I'll move it to the official TNA game thread.
As for your question, I don't know, cause I've never played the game.

Nation

Midway has announced that Petey Wlliams and Curry Man will be downloadable content characters and will be released next week. Also Mike Tenay will be free dowloadable content. It says they will be downloadable for the 360 but says nothing about the PS3 so i don't know what's going on. But i don't have the game lol I thought you guys would like to know.

Kassidy

Reaction score
dlc right now is 360 only and they havent said when or if its going to ps3

Qwake

Yeah, when you finish the storymode on it all these wrestlers pop up and say stuff (the actual wrestler not the character of them) and Petey Williams says "You are able to download me" etc lol, it made me laugh and feel sorry for him :(

Kassidy

Reaction score
no clue but i knew about this for 2 weeks and I forgot were i read it from but ps3 will not get DLC for right now TNA for the 360 only. but like i said, just fr now, they havent said when ps3 will get it, its probly just because it takes longer on the ps3

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Dang this sucks.

I wanna be able to be Petey Williams...

Hopefully buy Christmas I'll be able to get him.