Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
That game ruled...

meh jking

but The Impact Game should be sweet

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
So what's the final word on those last roster guys? I will more than likely pick it up. I just gotta pick up forty buck's. The story mode sounds cheesy.

You are a TNA world champ, then someone attack's you, and "leaves you for dead" in Mexico. You are damaged beyond recognition, you create a caw, thenyou train in Mexico. You enter a tournament, where you do two matches, and gotta beat Jay Lethal for Cornette to give you a chance to get back in TNA. Oh and your name is Suicide which is pretty gay, but I'ma make his finisher be.. The suicide dive! lol

Switchy

Reaction score
Well if the story says you get beaten up and can't remember a thing you wouldn't remember your name so you'd prolly get to choose it when you make the CAW.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm guessing the plastic surgeon tells you, or whatever. This is kind of like mid way through Def Jam Icon I think it was... You probably keep the name for commentary dialouge purposes. Since I highly doubt they have the software that reads whatever you call your guy. Like:

Don West: "Oh my god. I'm telling you this Suicide guy is something else."

Mike Tennay: "And the fan's are eating him up. Suicide surely has the fans under control."

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE does not call the CAW by there name expect when they come out and there's only a list of them so why would TNA be any differnt..

hopefully you can name them cause I wanna be Brandon Blaze...and be X-Division if I can

Hometown Kid

Next TNA World Champ = "Shelton Benjamin" If allowed tbh :shifty:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
WWE has a referee in the ring. WWE has full length entrances. WWE has ton's of things TNA doesn't have. Same goes vise versa. Anyway's, the point is its been confirmed.. The guy is called Suicide.. WIKI it.. Since IGN is down or some shit..

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
yeah at first but I mean u probably get to rename him since he gets his ass kicked...he might forget stuff like that you know...

cdgfx84

Reaction score
myself I can't wait for this game I am about sick of SVR every year they just add or change 1 or 2 diff things its good to see a game the same style of VPW2

xtremebadass

If I have to be suicide that's gay. I want my own star, if that's the case screw storymode, all I am going to do if beat my friends asses in the game.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Ok here's the story. You are the best thing to happen to TNA since sliced bread. You earn a title shot, win the strap, and then LAX(out of all people) tell you to take a dive, and lose. You screw them, and win the defense, and after the event LAX attacks you. They dump you in Mexico(Pfft mexican's), and "leave you for dead". You recreate the guy, and all that. Heres the videov http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/897/897494p1.html