Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Adampro123

Reaction score
I am hoping the game is gonna be good but i honestly think it won't be. from seeing pics online it really reminds me of WCW mayhem and it looks like it has that style of gameplay and i hated that game.

PeepShow

Here's some new screenshots from the game:

bookervr8.png

abyssfq3.png

steinerzb2.png

Mr. Mat

sweet screenshots hey peep does it have all the match types like elavation x & stuff like that?

phantomgerald

TBH if they came from a PS3 or an XBOX 360 then the graphics is absolutely shit. Far too cartoony.

PeepShow

sweet screenshots hey peep does it have all the match types like elavation x & stuff like that?

Yeah, it is supposed to have Elevation X, Ultimate X, and King of the Mountain. All of their specialty matches pretty much. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of pole match either.

J

Look and sounds like an awesome game...Definitly can't touch the capability's of Smackdown vs. Raw...but come on they have a game franchise for what...Damn near 10 years...and lets face it all there game weren't the best...It takes time...

PeepShow

^It's been posted like 3 times. Just go back a few pages and read all of the posts.

PeepShow

I would have to imagine. This is what the roster looks like on Wikipedia as of now.

* Abyss
* Kurt Angle
* Booker T
* Christian Cage
* Christopher Daniels
* Sonjay Dutt
* Hernandez
* Homicide
* Jeff Jarrett
* Jay Lethal
* Rhino
* Chris Sabin
* Samoa Joe
* Senshi
* Alex Shelley
* Scott Steiner
* Sting
* A.J. Styles
* Eric Young

I'm surprised to see Senshi still on the list. It will prolly be updated pretty soon I would imagine.

schuy7

Reaction score
Will the TNA video game include Alex Shelley on the roster?

Will there be TNA knockouts in the video game? Will there be the Knockout's championship?

-Use the edit button!

MasterEvc

Reaction score
I cant wait for this game, after seeing the videos and screenshots, I definately want to play it!

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
[YT]lbEBq5cuURM[/YT]

^ Nice little video, and does anyone know if there is videos up of the UX match yet? I've been looking for ever and can't find shit...

PeepShow

I love how Angle says each wrestler pretty much only does their own move sets, but then you seen Angle hitting a Canadian Destroyer on Sting.

Nice job....