• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

Adampro123

I am hoping the game is gonna be good but i honestly think it won't be. from seeing pics online it really reminds me of WCW mayhem and it looks like it has that style of gameplay and i hated that game.

PeepShow

Here's some new screenshots from the game:

bookervr8.png

abyssfq3.png

steinerzb2.png

Mr. Mat

sweet screenshots hey peep does it have all the match types like elavation x & stuff like that?

phantomgerald

TBH if they came from a PS3 or an XBOX 360 then the graphics is absolutely shit. Far too cartoony.

PeepShow

sweet screenshots hey peep does it have all the match types like elavation x & stuff like that?

Yeah, it is supposed to have Elevation X, Ultimate X, and King of the Mountain. All of their specialty matches pretty much. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there was some sort of pole match either.

J

Look and sounds like an awesome game...Definitly can't touch the capability's of Smackdown vs. Raw...but come on they have a game franchise for what...Damn near 10 years...and lets face it all there game weren't the best...It takes time...

PeepShow

^It's been posted like 3 times. Just go back a few pages and read all of the posts.

PeepShow

I would have to imagine. This is what the roster looks like on Wikipedia as of now.

* Abyss
* Kurt Angle
* Booker T
* Christian Cage
* Christopher Daniels
* Sonjay Dutt
* Hernandez
* Homicide
* Jeff Jarrett
* Jay Lethal
* Rhino
* Chris Sabin
* Samoa Joe
* Senshi
* Alex Shelley
* Scott Steiner
* Sting
* A.J. Styles
* Eric Young

I'm surprised to see Senshi still on the list. It will prolly be updated pretty soon I would imagine.

schuy7

Will the TNA video game include Alex Shelley on the roster?

Will there be TNA knockouts in the video game? Will there be the Knockout's championship?

-Use the edit button!

OsamaHussian

[YT]lbEBq5cuURM[/YT]

^ Nice little video, and does anyone know if there is videos up of the UX match yet? I've been looking for ever and can't find shit...

PeepShow

I love how Angle says each wrestler pretty much only does their own move sets, but then you seen Angle hitting a Canadian Destroyer on Sting.

Nice job....