Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

What doesn't look good? You don't give any reasons for anything except that you don't like anything. Why?

As for Dstupidens (Sp?), the release date is up a few posts.

Nation

The gameplay i saw wasn't very good.Sting did a backflip of the top rope into a inverted DDT WTF.

PeepShow

LOL, So b/c Mark Henry can do a 360 splash in SvR, that game isn't very good?

I'll give you that though. But those types of things are really kind of nit picky. Don't you think?

Switchy

Reaction score
Damn, I thought it was coming out in april, I was gonna buy iMPACT and GTA 4 both at once but now I can't. Oh well it's still looks like a pretty sick game considering it's only the first installment of the series (I presume there'll be more games coming out in the years coming) so I don't really have no complaints.

Nation

LOL, So b/c Mark Henry can do a 360 splash in SvR, that game isn't very good?

I'll give you that though. But those types of things are really kind of nit picky. Don't you think?

No but i find it to be very strange.In my personal opinion i want the game to be realistic.

PeepShow

In all my years of playing, all sports games are not the most realistic of games. The shooter games are farrrr better in that aspect if you ask me.

Lucid

Reaction score
Yeah even wikipedia just states Spring 2008 not an official release date...

PeepShow

Wikipedia is God!!

Take this shit to the actual thread. Where's G1 when you need him...

chessarmy

In all my years of playing, all sports games are not the most realistic of games. The shooter games are farrrr better in that aspect if you ask me.

They could have at least made Sting not do spring board moonsaults, thats a little TOO unrealistic. The gameplay seemed too arcady for me...but as I said, I'll probably still pick it up just so I can play a wrestling game other than the WWE ones

03mnm

Reaction score
Your i can't wait for this game to hit the stores I am so getting I have been like waiting for TNA to release a game for a while does anyone know the release date for it.

PeepShow

Your i can't wait for this game to hit the stores I am so getting I have been like waiting for TNA to release a game for a while does anyone know the release date for it.

:confused:

As for the release date, it's on this page isn't it? If it isn't, it's on the page back. I think it was like June 27th or something.

therazar

Reaction score
Its probably not going to be the best wrestling game seeing its the first of the series but it will gain alot of interest for tna probably. I am def. getting this game, mainly cause I hate the new wwe game. I also want to see how running into the ropes will be with six turnbuckles and stuff. I think the King of The Mountain match and ultimate x will be fun.