Official TNA iMPACT Video Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don't see why you hate it...Its a great storyline in storymode...and it does make sense...

Ok I mean its like you get attacked or w/e you know and you just wanna fight so you start wrestling...It could be a storyline that really happens...ok so then you get to TNA and then like what happens later on you relize your Sucide and you unlock D.O.A(Sweet move btw) then you fight your last match(hard as hell btw)

See the matches here are not as easy as on WWE games in storymode...I guess none of you like a challange...and if anyone tells me they beat the game fast and with out losing I will call BS because unless you cheated there is no way you can...when you fight Jeff at the end there is NO WAY IN HELL you beat him the first time...He does like 3 times the damange you can do to him...and once you beat him you done something...Smackdown vs Raw games are so damn easy to win on storymode even on the hardest mode..

But I understand that you all wanna have a game thats sooooooooooooo easy for you..

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Um, no; playing something ENJOYABLE is more satisfying than something frustrating which can be frustrating just for the hell of it, in which Jarrett's difficulty seems to be. He seems to have 'SNK Boss' syndrome, where the boss does crazy damage just to get under your skin. Not to mention, the game barely has any options, and one of the big selling points of a wrestling game is customization. Wrestling Kingdom, SD Vs RAW, and Fire Pro all have some great features; this game skimped on them and didn't even include the hottest commodity they have, the damn Knockouts, and yet they have someone who isn't even on the roster any longer (Senshi). And Afro Thunder? WTF?

Nation

I don't see why you hate it...Its a great storyline in storymode...and it does make sense...

Ok I mean its like you get attacked or w/e you know and you just wanna fight so you start wrestling...It could be a storyline that really happens...ok so then you get to TNA and then like what happens later on you relize your Sucide and you unlock D.O.A(Sweet move btw) then you fight your last match(hard as hell btw)

See the matches here are not as easy as on WWE games in storymode...I guess none of you like a challange...and if anyone tells me they beat the game fast and with out losing I will call BS because unless you cheated there is no way you can...when you fight Jeff at the end there is NO WAY IN HELL you beat him the first time...He does like 3 times the damange you can do to him...and once you beat him you done something...Smackdown vs Raw games are so damn easy to win on storymode even on the hardest mode..

But I understand that you all wanna have a game thats sooooooooooooo easy for you..

Forced to being a CAW in story mode isn't a great storyline.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Whats wrong with being a CAW...Really...

Its kinda(expect for the being Sucide before all this part) your wrestling...If your a wrestler your just being someone...here in away your being yourself(unless you got the PS2 one then well I know it must suck for you lol)

and like I've said before...being a CAW is not harm to me as I do it alot anyway...thats one reason I'm probably not gonna like the RTW on SD vs Raw 09 cause there forcing you to be a superstar...I wanna be a CAW...so yeah I can't be...IMO that sucks...

I mean really being a CAW is nothing differnt then what a few WWE games have done in the past and I didn't hear anyone complan about them..

Nation

No i have a PS3. I hate creating orginal caws. I want to fucking play as Kurt Angle or Christian not some dumb caw.

C4

See the matches here are not as easy as on WWE games in storymode...I guess none of you like a challange

.Smackdown vs Raw games are so damn easy to win on storymode even on the hardest mode..

Pfft. You ever played Legend Mode with Smackdown vs. RAW 2007?

Travis40

I mean really being a CAW is nothing differnt then what a few WWE games have done in the past and I didn't hear anyone complan about them..

Becuase that was a shitty Gamecube game...and no one cared about Gamecube.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
ehhh X-Box Wrestlemaina 21 had it also..

so yeah don't try to tell me something when I've had almost all the game systems a game been on

I've had the PS1...PS2...now I got the PS3...

I've had an X-Box and Gamecube

the 360(still got one but its dead)

and I got a Wii(but no wrestling game on it)

I've played really every WWE game since No Mercy...and a few WWE Games have had the CAW part

and I see you skipped over this part cause you know I'm right

and like I've said before...being a CAW is not harm to me as I do it alot anyway...thats one reason I'm probably not gonna like the RTW on SD vs Raw 09 cause there forcing you to be a superstar...I wanna be a CAW...so yeah I can't be...IMO that sucks...

Nation

Who cares what you want? I care what i want and i want to play as Angle or Cage.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Who cares...I care what I want...ok I mean yeah maybe they should let you choice but so should Smackdown vs Raw 09

But are not letting you do much now are they dumbass.

Nation

Who cares...I care what I want...ok I mean yeah maybe they should let you choice but so should Smackdown vs Raw 09

But are not letting you do much now are they dumbass.

rofl you of all people calling me a dumbass?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
To Blaze: Really, SD Vs RAW has this unnamed mode in which the producer mentions you'll have free reign; it'll hopefully more than make up for the lack of CAW in story. This game's customization options are horrible, and customization is a big part in selling the game to me, as a consumer.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Yeah but its probably not gonna be a storymode type thing...and I got my guy looking cool and I like the way my guy looks on the game...He looks pretty badass..

This Guy

First I don't recall ever saying I beat it the first time though quickly and without losing. Well quickly yes, because I did beat it in one night, but it took me a few hours. I said Ultimate X matches are easy. There is no skill required to win one of those even the ones in story mode. With the exception of Nash & Jarrett everyone else in Story mode I beat my first time out. Nash took me twice and Jarrett took me about 8 or 9 times. I like a challenge, but the story is unrealistic is what I said which brings me to your other part.

How can you say the story line makes scense? You telling me, that it makes scense that you get the shit kicked out of you that you don't remember who you are or how you got there and you just happen to right aways get back into pro wrestling? Thats the dumbest concept for a game ever. And the story line was predictable because it was obvious as soon as you are told at the begining that you have no memory that you'll work your way back into TNA and eventually get your revenge...suprise suprise. And you think its realistic that you in Mexico fighting other Mexicans in front of nothing but chickens (btw if I was Mexican I'd be seriously offended that the Mexican ring is just in the middle of nowhere seeing as in Mexico they get biiger crowds in arenas then TNA.) and if you win you get a chance to goto the US and entertain troops on a military base? And from winning like one or two matches there TNA suddendly goes, hot damn we need this guy, lets send James Storm to the military base and if this guy can beat Storm will sign him to a contract? Really? Like I said, not even realistic by wrestling standards.