monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

So MonkeyStyle still his avatar, and his thing doesn't say banned.....

Yea

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Earlier in this thread you said you didn't want kenfan to have mod powers because he could infract people/ban people for wrong reasons and whanot but now youre sayin he could only edit threads and stuff...

I'm guessing Monkeystyle was just going away for a while so they decided to give him something big to leave on like an "admin fight" leading to him being stripped of his spot and banned or something. He will probably return months down the road when he is ready.

:nonono:

Btw, me thinks Blaze would have been one of the guys who pmed TG or Chuck along with deisel and yeah. Main two right there imo.

If I was don't you think one of them would have called me out on it since I think all this about him being kicked off the staff is stupid. Even not liking him I support him because he did a joke. No harm IMO. But w/e

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So MonkeyStyle still his avatar, and his thing doesn't say banned.....

Yea

Also since when could u rep someone who is banned.

I just was able to rep monkey but I went to find another banned person and there was no rep button.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Also since when could u rep someone who is banned.

I just was able to rep monkey but I went to find another banned person and there was no rep button.

Normally when someone's banned their usergroup is deleted and replaced by the banned one. For instance, a regular user, upon recieving enough infractions, will be removed from the registered user group and placed in the banned user group. Since MS was banned manually, the banned usergroup was just added as his primary and he is still technically part of the registered users group. Since the banned group has no rep settings at all, it just inherits the settings from the other group.

Edit: Oh and I love this rep comment from Sterl to MS:

SterlISGod said:
I'm not sure if this is a real thing or not. But if it is I back you one hundred percent

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

MS is right, about this fuck you this guy... We haven't even heard from Chuck yet and your speaking for him... Monkey is a fun to be around admin and makes decisions when they need to made, now stop being such a dickhole about it... he made a fucking mod for a section with no rules.... big the fuck deal

If this is real

If not, disregard my two cents

This Guy your still a good admin but If Monkey walked, this site would be alot more dead than if you walked... sorry

If monkeystyle loses his admin spot, I can totally imagine members jumping on the dick of Chuck, and Guy and suddenly go “against” my homey Mr. Monkey.

IF

And may I just say, after reading how obviously cocky and non shalount (spelt that hella wrong) Monkey was, the demotion was well deserved, he should of cared alot more if he expected Mark or Mike to not demote him

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Once again, didnt expect him to act like that, and I still do back him even though he acted like a jackass, I'm just saying for how he treated the situation demotion was a good idea

Reaction score
Someone mind filling in the what's happened in this thread? I don't feel like sifting through 23 pages of rambling, incoherent shit from most of the guys here to find out exactly what's happened.

MS has been banned? He's a member now.... What else, anything worth mentioning?

LadyHotrod

Someone mind filling in the what's happened in this thread? I don't feel like sifting through 23 pages of rambling, incoherent shit from most of the guys here to find out exactly what's happened.

MS has been banned? He's a member now.... What else, anything worth mentioning?

Yes, Sterl was riding Monk's dick and then when he wasn't a mod anymore, he suddenly thinks MS is a piece of shit.

LadyHotrod

Just make sure you neg Sterl on your way out. I left him 3 in a row. Working on 4.

:)