monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

But before I leave, I want to share a certain gif with everybody

2jdq5jk.gif

It will be deleted soon

I still see it, anyway i'm about to go bathe and start my day.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Sterl said:
Also Chuck hasn't partcipated at all, you would think he would be involved a small amount if this was a hoax seeing is how the whole joke monkey pulled was to piss off Chuck.

I said in my first post in this thread that I believed this should be a private issue (and I blame Monk for it being public, not TG) and until Monk wants to talk privately with the two of us, I'm pretty much just observing the situation (with the exception of notifying Mark about this).

Beer

I think this is a lie, tbh.

If it's real, then I am half and half on weather Monk should be mod or not. He was a pretty arrogant guy, and sure, he played by his own rules, but to be fair, he did a lot for the site. So, I'm unsure on my preference.

But I still say lie.

Beer

They can bring him back at any time. It won't hurt him to not be posting for a little while.

This Guy

^Nobody :)

I think that this is fake as well, Monk will come back on April Fools and seriously flame everyone who talked shit about him. So thats why, I won't say any shit about monk or This Guy.

Change your username to switzerland

If this ends up being a huge practical joke I walk. Not because whether or not MS is an Admin or not, I could care less. But the fact that staff would go to such great lengths for pranking all its members would show so much immaturity and irresponsibility I would be turned off for good. You don't fuck with people like that. So for now I am going to assume this is real, and continue posting as I normally do.

now I kinda wish it was a prank. I know a lot of people who hate you so many people would be happy to see you go.

oh and btw, seeing as king pin said in one post when he was a mod, then denies being tdk....well considering king pin was never a mod.

Yes the modcp still registers you online. The admin one does not. and the admin one you can read threads from as well.

monk said himself that ken had the ability to close, delete and edit threads in hiat so tell me why you say he had no power? Even if your not listed in the mod group you can still gain mod powers within the section by being listed as the moderator for that group. You can list someone as the moderator for that section without giving him at least the limited powers that he had. It was still power none the less and power he should not have been given.