monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Good Point, Although I think This Guy is more mature than to get everyone riled up like this, and he is on here at what 2:11 AM Local time explaining this to us? I really doubt he would go threw all this if it was a fake, seems like to much effort. Also Chuck hasn't partcipated at all, you would think he would be involved a small amount if this was a hoax seeing is how the whole joke monkey pulled was to piss off Chuck. This seems way to much for all these dudes to do for it to be fake... and if it is a fake.. why do I get an odd feeling stinger knows more than we do?

This Guy

its true I try to keep staff stuff to just staff, but when monk won't reply to my pm's, and deletes my threads before anyone can see them, there is obviously only one way to get his attention. Hense I won't be sharing names. Not so much because its a staff thing, but more to keep from embaressing people. Plus I've only had a small handful. Chuck is actually getting all the dick riders and laughing his ass off about it.....apparently before monk I was never considered worthy of any thanks for everything I've done around here and apparently I'm still not really worthy after monk either. lol

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The only person I can think of is LadyHotrod that seems obvious. I can only imagine who the others are.

Most people here don't know what you do beside the betting stuff. You're also the least active admin, its understandable.

McLovin

Reaction score
^Nobody :)

I think that this is fake as well, Monk will come back on April Fools and seriously flame everyone who talked shit about him. So thats why, I won't say any shit about monk or This Guy.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Doubt that, if its fake he''ll come back before then not wait nearly two months.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
If this ends up being a huge practical joke I walk. Not because whether or not MS is an Admin or not, I could care less. But the fact that staff would go to such great lengths for pranking all its members would show so much immaturity and irresponsibility I would be turned off for good. You don't fuck with people like that. So for now I am going to assume this is real, and continue posting as I normally do.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It would almost feel like IWF turning into WCW. Absolutely insisting to everyone that Ric Flair is having a heart attack, just to pull off a dumb storyline. Its on that kind of level of stupidity. So for no other reason than the credibility of this forum, I hope its real.

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
i cant believe some morons are still buying it. seriously, props to monk and this chuck for this. people are THAT fucking stupid. holy shit.

They don't have to log onto the forum to access the main Control Pannel...Its a seperate web site. They can do everything from there.
1) yes they do, to see wtf's going on :). they're not just gonna answer an email and do as you say. quit it.
2) whats up with the forum leaders button?
3) kenfag was never a mod, prove it.
If a new one is apointed it probably would be him...or WS
roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
there are only 5 members(staff+admins included) on this forum who can be considered half worthy of an admin spot.

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
oh and btw, im pretty sure whenever i accessed teh modcp it showed on HERE that im using it so....

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
why the fuck am i even arguing? blueberries will never get it and you guys and girls will just keep playing along laughing at them.

King pin 316 part 2

Reaction score
btw monk, point's proven really if you're doing this for what i think you're doing it for. im not sure, if its to know whether guys will still ride your dick if you're not an admin, point proven(sadly not the one you'd wanna hear). most of them will not.