monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

My simple input.

If this is not some sort of prank or joke on the admins part than I think it was a bitch move that Monk was removed from staff over a dumb fucking joke. I mean Monk has done a lot for the forum so why get rid of him for something so god damn dumb.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Now work on getting Japanese wrestling it's own section and then the day will come. :yes:

On a related note, Peepshow for new admin.

If a new one is apointed it probably would be him...or WS

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I don't think they were really serious about demoting him before he acted like a complete dillhole and threatened to ruin the forum and everything.....

Just my thought anyway

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don't think they were really serious about demoting him before he acted like a complete dillhole and threatened to ruin the forum and everything.....

Just my thought anyway

Thanks for pointing that out for me. Now not saying its planned but think about it. The chances he is still allowed to be a member after a threat like that is also fishy...something is up here.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Well i doubt they would ban him, I mean come on, he went from the top of the food chain here at IWF down to the fucking cricket... I mean you punished him enough, but to ban him would just be plain out of reason, so I don't think there is anything going on here in that regard, honestly I think this is real and this is how it happened

1. Monkey wanted to piss Chuck off by giving Ken a mod spot without letting anyone know

2. This Guy gets insulted by this and decides to talk to Monkey and lays down the law

3.Supringsly, Monkey is very insulted by all this as well and decides to have a pissfit

4.Then Monkey makes a bad threat about ruining the forum and saying he is the best admin and all this

5.Chuck notifies Mark or Mike

6.Monkey=de admined

And were left with a big fucking mess

This Guy

Thanks for pointing that out for me. Now not saying its planned but think about it. The chances he is still allowed to be a member after a threat like that is also fishy...something is up here.

we don't ban people for threats. how can he ruin the forum as a regular member. Now if he was to say try and end up breaking a rule as a regular member, then he could find himself banned.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

So aside from the obvious, who were the people messaging you with praise TG?

J

My simple input.

If this is not some sort of prank or joke on the admins part than I think it was a bitch move that Monk was removed from staff over a dumb fucking joke. I mean Monk has done a lot for the forum so why get rid of him for something so god damn dumb.

Just saying

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
we don't ban people for threats. how can he ruin the forum as a regular member. Now if he was to say try and end up breaking a rule as a regular member, then he could find himself banned.

I just felt he would have been banned maybe a week for saying he would do that before he was taken off staff(he didn't have a chance to)

But ok

still what about me saying the whole staff stuff back on like the last page. Not why didn't you post there but something else

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I thought he was pretty clear when he said Monkey deleted it and he had to post it public to get his word across

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I thought he was pretty clear when he said Monkey deleted it and he had to post it public to get his word across

lol I said its not about why he posted it here..

damn lol.. what I said was

Here is my take on this

also yeah he said he posted in the flame section so everyone could see it but since when does This Guy care if others know staff business.All the staff always say staff business stays staff business.This was staff business yet it became public due to This Guy making it public.which is not something he would do unless they are trying to to pull a fast one on us.

I mean really. This Guy since becoming an admin has been big on keeping anything staff related out of the public eye right so what I said in a way makes prefect sense.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Yeah, and he tried to doing that by posting it in the "admin office" and Monkey was online at the time, saw it, and deleted before Chuck could see it. Thats what he already stated

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
But like I said why would he care if Monk said it never was posted

The smart thing for a staff member to do is keep it out of public eye and just go right to mike or mark and let them deal with it

See all the shit its caused by this being posted.