monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Now if you would all kindly redirect your attention to page 16, or page 15.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
IMO it all leads to April Fools day where Monkey gets his admin spot back and we all got the haha April Fools Bitches...

But now that this leaked out they will change it so Monk never lost his admin powers and we was dreaming.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I don't see why anyone still is talking about this being fake or real, I'm just goona let this play out and see what happens and not keep guessing lol

J

Sterl is dope for the simple fact he has Rammstein in his sig. I fucking <3 Rammstein. I even have a shirt that looks pretty dope.

MS is right, about this fuck you this guy... We haven't even heard from Chuck yet and your speaking for him... Monkey is a fun to be around admin and makes decisions when they need to made, now stop being such a dickhole about it... he made a fucking mod for a section with no rules.... big the fuck deal

If this is real

If not, disregard my two cents

This Guy your still a good admin but If Monkey walked, this site would be alot more dead than if you walked... sorry

If monkeystyle loses his admin spot, I can totally imagine members jumping on the dick of Chuck, and Guy and suddenly go ?against? my homey Mr. Monkey.

IF

And may I just say, after reading how obviously cocky and non shalount (spelt that hella wrong) Monkey was, the demotion was well deserved, he should of cared alot more if he expected Mark or Mike to not demote him

This Guy

Soooo, if its already been revealed that this was fake....why are they still carrying on as if its still real? lol

where was it revealed as fake?

okay.

1) neither mark or mike chaos have logged on in the last week or so.

2) the "view forum leaders" button suddenly disappeared.

3) kenfag still has a green name. i thought about it the first day now i believe that he was never really a mod, just had a name-color change and his name stuck to hiat.

4) chuck's last post about me is a nice touch.

yea

They don't have to log onto the forum to access the main Control Pannel...Its a seperate web site. They can do everything from there.

But yeah I still don't think this was worth him being deadmined or w/e u wanna call it.

I mean yeah he did it without asking but as someone pointed out Chuck made the groups that one time without asking and nothing came of that.

I might not like Monk but he does deserve his spot.

the difference was Chuck created a group that gave none of you anything really, and it was quickly reversed and Chuck admitted it was a mistake. Monk not only refused to believe he made a mistake, he basically spit in everyones face including Mark & Mike's.

Yeah i'm still calling bullshit as well.

Not saying you specifically, but I love the amount of hypocracy in this thread. I've seen several people here switch sides and flip opinions several times over. "I think its bullshit" "I think its real" "I still think its bullshit"

there are certain other members who are still defending monk or claiming its fake, yet both myself and chuck are getting pms saying there glad he's gone and already claiming to have always believed in us or whatever other suck up praise they can come up with.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Alright understood. I can't get use to him being blue he has been red since I got here. Just so...creppy.

I just wonder if a new admin will be apointed..*let the rumors start now of who it will be*

I've done that. Just when i'm convinced its real, something happens to make me think otherwise. Too many coincidences. I don't know what to think. If its real, oh well. If it isn't, you guys did a damn good job.

I'm sure they are.

Hometown Kid

They don't have to log onto the forum to access the main Control Pannel...Its a seperate web site. They can do everything from there.

That would tie up some loose ends. But still it would seem odd that you couldn't just fight with Monk on PMs or Staff section would be more your style.

I mean really, the Flame Chamber? I forsee a new era after the current staffs demise...

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Did I ever say I was getting on Chuck and This guy's bandwagon? No, I just said I was suprised as to how childish Monkey acted, I still think he deserves to be admin, he just deserves to be demoted for how he acted. Thats really all there is

This Guy

That would tie up some loose ends. But still it would seem odd that you couldn't just fight with Monk on PMs or Staff section would be more your style.

I mean really, the Flame Chamber? I forsee a new era after the current staffs demise...

you obviously missed the part where I explained that I did post something about this in the admin office, and monk admitted to deleting it before anyone else saw it.