monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

...untouchable.

I am making him my protege and he will have the same bullet-proof status that I currently enjoy and abuse.

Kenfan, you are currently IWF's MVP, and we love you for it. Especially Chuck. He just refuses to come to terms with his feelings.

He'll approve because I fucking said so.

I'm the king of this fucking forum.

Okay man first off I don't really have a problem with you normally but now I think your going too far.

If this was just some stupid game to get a reaction it wouldn't be that big of a deal, but now think your the fucking boss around here? Last time I checked this forum didn't belong to monkeystyle. Since when did we start appointing mods without approval of the other admins? What gives you the right to do this without checking with at least myself and Chuck. Everyone knows that Chaos & Mark leave the place more or less to the 3 of us to handle. It works well that way. When we needed a new TNA Mod, although we all agreed in that case, in times when we can't agree at least we can get a majority vote. You didn't even ask.

I'm getting real tired of you acting like your fucking better or maybe you think your more qualified to be admin then myself or Chcuk. And don't give me that seniority bull shit either. Chuck has been an admin for longer then you have. I'm fucking warning you right now monk. Either you start acting like a team player again or myself and Chuck are going to fucking get your removed from the staff. Cause last I checked your the same as us. Not better then us.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
(runs to the fridge, grabs a Heinekin, and brings a pillow to the desk)

So the Mega Powers have exploded? Ooooh Yeahhh Brother!

This should be interesting.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I see this just leading into MS blowing off the situation and nothing really coming of it as the argument falls into obscurity. After all, this whole argument is probably even just a preconstructed ruse to try and stir up interest in the Flame Chamber. Which I approve. lol.

Travis40

*marks*

JR - BAW GAWD, TUNE IN TOMORROW NIGHT ON MONDAY NIGHT MONKEY ANSWERS THIS GUY'S CHALLENGE THINGY I'M NOT QUITE SURE WHAT THIS IS BECUASE I'M FROM OKLAHOMA (BOOMER SOONER) FRUITY, FRUITY, FRUITY, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, FRUITY, FRUITY, DELICIOUS, FRUITY *blows load* SKIIIIITTTTTLLLLLEEEEEESSSSS.....WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT KANG? IS MONK GETTING BEAT LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE OR WHAT?

King - ...........

JR - MONKEY JUST GOT KICKED IN THE TAINT!

Wrestling Station

lol... :smh anyway.
*marks*

JR - BAW GAWD, TUNE IN TOMORROW NIGHT ON MONDAY NIGHT MONKEY ANSWERS THIS GUY'S CHALLENGE THINGY I'M NOT QUITE SURE WHAT THIS IS BECUASE I'M FROM OKLAHOMA (BOOMER SOONER) FRUITY, FRUITY, FRUITY, DELICIOUS, DELICIOUS, FRUITY, FRUITY, DELICIOUS, FRUITY *blows load* SKIIIIITTTTTLLLLLEEEEEESSSSS.....WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT KANG? IS MONK GETTING BEAT LIKE A GOVERNMENT MULE OR WHAT?

King - ...........

JR - MONKEY JUST GOT KICKED IN THE TAINT!
But JR is on SD! :/

Travis40

lol... :smh anyway.

But JR is on SD! :/

JR - BAW GAWD I'M GONNA BLOW MY LOAD ALL OVER THIS ANNOUNCING DESK!!!!!!!!!!

Tazz - :(

JR - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *blows load*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Blaze - I can't watch Smackdown :(

Wrestling Station

JR - BAW GAWD I'M GONNA BLOW MY LOAD ALL OVER THIS ANNOUNCING DESK!!!!!!!!!!

Tazz - :(

JR - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *blows load*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Blaze - I can't watch Smackdown :(
But Tazz was an EC-Dubb champ, so he got to be loving it hardcore I guess.
:velho:

Travis40

Interesting.......

JR - BAW GAWD THE TAZZ, STANGER JUST CHANGED HIS NAME AGAIN!!!!!! *blows load* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mike Adamle -

Blaze - :(