monkeystyle gone too far!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Clash

Reaction score
I hate these flame threads, it brings nothing but hate to forums, these "dungeon","crack house","flame a lation" sub forums are usually meants as a laugh, but when people actually purposely single people out by making threads about them, its terrible.

This monkey fag seems cool.

Wordlife

yeah I think this whole thread should be closed now, we understand what had happened, hopefully its settled

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

The thought of monkeystyle being banned is quite funny considering who he is. I'm still calling 85% bullshit

Considering how i've been fucked by the admins/mods and all their alt accounts, and bringing TSS' account back for know reason whatsoever besides fucking with us. This seems to fishy

Fuck me once, shame on me
Fuck me twice, shame on you
Fuck me a third time, it ain't happening.

PeepShow

You people are fucking Blue.

EDIT- Especially BKB

EDITx2- But Hometown Kid owns rather hard I must say. He knows what's up.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Damn. He wasn't banned last night and now he is. That is f'n crazy. Wonder what happened.

LadyHotrod

But yeah I still don't think this was worth him being deadmined or w/e u wanna call it.

I mean yeah he did it without asking but as someone pointed out Chuck made the groups that one time without asking and nothing came of that.

I might not like Monk but he does deserve his spot.

My simple input.

If this is not some sort of prank or joke on the admins part than I think it was a bitch move that Monk was removed from staff over a dumb fucking joke. I mean Monk has done a lot for the forum so why get rid of him for something so god damn dumb.

Both of you just don't get it. I am pretty sure this didn't happen because of that one decision alone. TG explained some of the other reasons, besides the obvious fact that MS was a fucking prick to most people in general.

The only person I can think of is LadyHotrod that seems obvious. I can only imagine who the others are.

Most people here don't know what you do beside the betting stuff. You're also the least active admin, its understandable.

Why the fuck would I send him a PM? I never did and never will because I'm not like the rest of the pussies here. I say what's on my mind right here, in this thread, and had no issues publicly displaying what I thought about the decision. It's the fucking cockriders who don't want to be pointed out for agreeing with the decision because they don't want MS to see it in this thread and insult them. Unlike those idiots, I don't care if MS decides to come on in here and try to whine at me.

Even if this is all bullshit, which would be incredibly gay and lame, my opinions still stand.

Qwake

Change your username to switzerland

now I kinda wish it was a prank. I know a lot of people who hate you so many people would be happy to see you go.

oh and btw, seeing as king pin said in one post when he was a mod, then denies being tdk....well considering king pin was never a mod.

Yes the modcp still registers you online. The admin one does not. and the admin one you can read threads from as well.

monk said himself that ken had the ability to close, delete and edit threads in hiat so tell me why you say he had no power? Even if your not listed in the mod group you can still gain mod powers within the section by being listed as the moderator for that group. You can list someone as the moderator for that section without giving him at least the limited powers that he had. It was still power none the less and power he should not have been given.

Earlier in this thread you said you didn't want kenfan to have mod powers because he could infract people/ban people for wrong reasons and whanot but now youre sayin he could only edit threads and stuff...

I'm guessing Monkeystyle was just going away for a while so they decided to give him something big to leave on like an "admin fight" leading to him being stripped of his spot and banned or something. He will probably return months down the road when he is ready.

:nonono:

Btw, me thinks Blaze would have been one of the guys who pmed TG or Chuck along with deisel and yeah. Main two right there imo.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
Earlier in this thread you said you didn't want kenfan to have mod powers because he could infract people/ban people for wrong reasons and whanot but now youre sayin he could only edit threads and stuff...

we didn't know the extent of his power, hence why Monk corrected him and admitted what power he had. He even said that in his post. You even bolded it. How are you not picking this up?

I'm guessing Monkeystyle was just going away for a while so they decided to give him something big to leave on like an "admin fight" leading to him being stripped of his spot and banned or something. He will probably return months down the road when he is ready.

I never thought I'd say this, but you watch wrestling too much. This isn't WWE. We don't make up storylines for our vacations like you and your friends do at school.