Monitoring the WWEN launch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Oh shit my bad, I didn't even know if that was the match or not with it stopping in the middle like it did. Was it just supposed to be Xavier and Breeze in the match? I had no idea what was going on lol

No worries. I was on the live discussion and some people were like "Rusev came out and destroyed them both", so I wasn't really worried about it.

I just watched it. That was a tremendous beatdown by the big Bulgarian, though.

I'm watching the video package with Bo Dallas right now. Dear God, he's the smarmiest s.o.b. I've ever seen in pro wrestling. I like him.

wk

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
No worries. I was on the live discussion and some people were like "Rusev came out and destroyed them both", so I wasn't really worried about it.

I just watched it. That was a tremendous beatdown by the big Bulgarian, though.

I'm watching the video package with Bo Dallas right now. Dear God, he's the smarmiest s.o.b. I've ever seen in pro wrestling. I like him.

wk
I hate Bo so much lol, but he did good in that ladder match. Did well using the ladder

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
ps4 app is working.
I've noticed that when I connect my PC directly to my television though that the stream quality is much better. Not sure why, but the apps for nba,mlb,nfl etc are always jumpy on a gaming consoles. I Experience a full resolution lag/jump free stream this way. I suggest you all do the same, it's ahhhmazzing. I've been watching it almost every night before bed.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
I've got it to work fine. Live loads in seconds, 1-2 minutes for 3 hour PPVs which is great for using a VPN.

Reaction score
Well the App for 360 has since been patched and works fine, however a lot of content is missing, Royal Rumble 1998-2002 are missing, Unforgiven 1998 is missing, a lot of stuff is missing.:facepalm:

Come on WWE, just make your shit work!:yuno:

Reactions: Trip in the Head
Reaction score
Well the App for 360 has since been patched and works fine, however a lot of content is missing, Royal Rumble 1998-2002 are missing, Unforgiven 1998 is missing, a lot of stuff is missing.:facepalm:

Come on WWE, just make your shit work!:yuno:

Okay. Now the content seems to be there but it seems to be stuttering a lot. Like I'm watching WWF Unforgiven 1998 right now, it plays fine for like 5 seconds, stutters for 2 seconds, plays fine for 5 seconds, stutters for 2 seconds, rinse, lather, repeat.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Okay. Now the content seems to be there but it seems to be stuttering a lot. Like I'm watching WWF Unforgiven 1998 right now, it plays fine for like 5 seconds, stutters for 2 seconds, plays fine for 5 seconds, stutters for 2 seconds, rinse, lather, repeat.
Lame

Reaction score
At least you can log in with the xbox finally. Albeit after the free trial expired but what ya gonna do right

Yeah, luckily I was planning on keeping the service anyway. Looking forward to reliving the Attitude Era over the next few months, that alone is worth the $60 for 6 months (AKA the cost of two uncensored WWF VHSs in a lot of cases.)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah, luckily I was planning on keeping the service anyway. Looking forward to reliving the Attitude Era over the next few months, that alone is worth the $60 for 6 months (AKA the cost of two uncensored WWF VHSs in a lot of cases.)
Same here on the "getting it anyway" haha

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Sounds like the problems with the 360 are similar to what was happening with the Roku devices (missing content, stuttering). They fixed the Roku stuff around Thursday/Friday of last week and they've been running fine since. So, give them a bit and they should have it completely fixed.

wk