Monitoring the WWEN launch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Mine's working fine using Chrome on my laptop and on my iPad (through the WWE App).

On the other hand, while the live feed is working great on my Roku, I'm not getting all of the PPV's and other shows to show up on the WWEN App on Roku. So, I've emailed WWE Network support about the Roku issue.

wk

Thanks for the heads up.
Opened Chrome and logged in; got the "media error" message.

Just not meant to be (at least in terms of the free trial, anyway) today.

ohiostate622

Jobber
Reaction score
Im trying to use chrome and i cant watch anything. i keep getting "media error: video not available" . I talked to the live chat people and that I didnt help. I called the help center and got hung up on the first time now im on hold and its been 30 min. dose anyone have a fix for this error?

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Im trying to use chrome and i cant watch anything. i keep getting "media error: video not available" . I talked to the live chat people and that I didnt help. I called the help center and got hung up on the first time now im on hold and its been 30 min. dose anyone have a fix for this error?
Did you sign up for the trial? You have to put your billing info in.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Ok tried to sign up again still nothing same error message surely it should go through now maybe Im Doing something wrong also got the email like you mentioned Jonathan

@Delik

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score

I've gotten a couple of "media error" notifications, but I usually get the video right on when I click it a second time. Other than that, I have few problems using Chrome or on the iPad.

wk

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Since I used American VPN had no media error messages. I guess their GeoBlock is a bit broke n atm if US users are getting the error

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah if you're getting issues in the US with the WWEN, it's most likely due to excessive traffic. They definitely did not have the servers fully prepared for launch time but it seems they're making a pretty solid effort to maintain them.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Yeah if you're getting issues in the US with the WWEN, it's most likely due to excessive traffic. They definitely did not have the servers fully prepared for launch time but it seems they're making a pretty solid effort to maintain them.

This is true. Every web-based service has these sorts of issues, especially when it's something popular. Speed, etc., is improving and by the time Wrestlemania XXX comes around, it will be running as flawlessly as Netflix, Hulu, etc. WWE has invested too much (both monetarily and reputation-wise) to allow this to fail for any reason they could foresee or prevent.

wk

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Since I used American VPN had no media error messages. I guess their GeoBlock is a bit broke n atm if US users are getting the error
What VPN you using? The one that has worked best for free for me is Hola on firefox.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
not to be a dick but maybe we could get a whole subsection for the wwe network?

Reactions: philitup