Monitoring the WWEN launch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Anyone having luck with the 360 yet? ps4 app working fine.
Been trying today a few times and still no luck. Anybody else been able to use 360 for the network yet? Sucks cuz I wanted to watch arRIVAL on my big screen Thursday night. Pretty lame if the 360 won't work through the entire free trial period.

not to be a dick but maybe we could get a whole subsection for the wwe network?
I suggested at least a new thread prefix for it. A whole subsection though? Really?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Been trying today a few times and still no luck. Anybody else been able to use 360 for the network yet? Sucks cuz I wanted to watch arRIVAL on my big screen Thursday night. Pretty lame if the 360 won't work through the entire free trial period.

I suggested at least a new thread prefix for it. A whole subsection though? Really?
thread prefix works for me, im just not digging reading 14 pages

Reactions: wils172

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
thread prefix works for me, im just not digging reading 14 pages

In all fairness, if they're going to be presenting as much new content as they say they will (and I have no reason to believe otherwise), it would make sense to have a WWEN subsection. Including it on the other subsections could just overcrowd them with WWEN discussion.

wk

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

My Ps4 app has been working fine.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
In all fairness, if they're going to be presenting as much new content as they say they will (and I have no reason to believe otherwise), it would make sense to have a WWEN subsection. Including it on the other subsections could just overcrowd them with WWEN discussion.

wk
:true:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We'll get a prefix/sub section providing there is a constant amount of threads... currently there isn't enough.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Is the network working for Xbox yet?
I just tried it again. Still says login not recognized but yet I can log in with the same exact info with my iPad. Fucken no arRival on a big screen for me tonight. Goes down as a HUGE fail in my book

RaveWayneBoo

The Artiste
Reaction score
I just tried it again. Still says login not recognized but yet I can log in with the same exact info with my iPad. Fucken no arRival on a big screen for me tonight. Goes down as a HUGE fail in my book
Yea I had to get it on a laptop and plug that into my TV, my 360 wont log in either

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
They are reportedly (from an operator on tech support for the WWEN) working on major fixes for XBox 360, Roku Streaming Devices, and a couple of other devices).

I had to speak with them last night after my ArRival feed crapped out last night right before the Tyler Breeze/Xavier Woods segment.

wk

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
They are reportedly (from an operator on tech support for the WWEN) working on major fixes for XBox 360, Roku Streaming Devices, and a couple of other devices).

I had to speak with them last night after my ArRival feed crapped out last night right before the Tyler Breeze/Xavier Woods segment.

wk
Yeah that happened to me in the same spot too! I just kept reloading the feed and it eventually caught up and I saw the tail end of Rusev tearing them apart

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Dude! Spoilers! I haven't watched it yet!!!

:lol1:

wk
Oh shit my bad, I didn't even know if that was the match or not with it stopping in the middle like it did. Was it just supposed to be Xavier and Breeze in the match? I had no idea what was going on lol

Reactions: Wacokid27