Monitoring the WWEN launch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Sounds like the problems with the 360 are similar to what was happening with the Roku devices (missing content, stuttering). They fixed the Roku stuff around Thursday/Friday of last week and they've been running fine since. So, give them a bit and they should have it completely fixed.

wk

The missing content seems to be there now from what I've seen, so I'm sure the stuttering will get fixed soon.

Like I said, the stuttering is tolerable, no audio stutter, just video stutter.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
All the streams on every device has issues. On my laptop it stops randomly. On 360 AND Ps4 it does the same. My internet is top notch. Slightly frustrating that i still may have to pay 55 for mania because it's so unenoyable watching streams buffer every 5 mins

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I haven't posted on this thread in a while because I'm not having any problems with my feed anywhere at this point (knock on wood).

wk

Reactions: Danielson

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I saw the scattered pauses that Danny spoke of. Usually fixed themselves within a few seconds though. Not too bad IMO. Glad I can watch more WWE in HD now :woo:

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I saw the scattered pauses that Danny spoke of. Usually fixed themselves within a few seconds though. Not too bad IMO. Glad I can watch more WWE in HD now :woo:
It wouldn't bug me, but like with NXT last night. The match was working fine, and Tatsu was outside being counted out. The ref is at 1, then buffering, ref is at 8. Would be terrible to happen during mania.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It wouldn't bug me, but like with NXT last night. The match was working fine, and Tatsu was outside being counted out. The ref is at 1, then buffering, ref is at 8. Would be terrible to happen during mania.
Very true, but I can't remember the last time I got to see a mania live so I'll put up with it. Hopefully they fix it by then though.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
If Mania botches I am cancelling it and will not renew it after the 6 months ends.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Very true, but I can't remember the last time I got to see a mania live so I'll put up with it. Hopefully they fix it by then though.

They've got four weeks and they're running live TV through the WWEN every week. I'm presuming this is to make sure that any glitches can be caught and fixed prior to Mania.

I've heard they're calling the Hall of Fame Induction "the last major test". I figure by then they'll have things running smoothly.

wk

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I hope so, and I feel like I can pin point the issue. When I stream, my router usually receives the information continuously, and have the lights flashing. With the network, I've noticed there is a slight intermission while receiving information and during that period I get the buffer/skipping

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Am I the only one who unless they go to the Network to watch something specific they just end up watching whatevers on the live programming? I love the live thing personally. Watching Royal Rumble 2012. Kane Vs Cena was good, don't know why it gets so much hate. Yeah they don't work the best with each other but its still good.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Am I the only one who unless they go to the Network to watch something specific they just end up watching whatevers on the live programming? I love the live thing personally. Watching Royal Rumble 2012. Kane Vs Cena was good, don't know why it gets so much hate. Yeah they don't work the best with each other but its still good.

The live feed is pretty addicting, even if it just becomes background noise as I go about other activities around the house. I watched Mania 26 (I think it was 26......) the other day while I packed for our trip. It was quite entertaining.

wk

Reactions: Shadie T

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
The live feed is pretty addicting, even if it just becomes background noise as I go about other activities around the house. I watched Mania 26 (I think it was 26......) the other day while I packed for our trip. It was quite entertaining.

wk
Yeah I ended up watching that too. Tuned in just in time for HBK Vs Taker

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah I caught WM 25 the other day and pretty much watched the whole thing. First time too. It was great.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Bumping this!

Anyone any ideas on how this is launching in the UK? As the recent deal with Sky surely means they can't be putting the PPV's on there?