Monitoring the WWEN launch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Bumping this!

Anyone any ideas on how this is launching in the UK? As the recent deal with Sky surely means they can't be putting the PPV's on there?

Every PPV is now on Sky Box Office, no more sky sports PPVs. However the Network is coming October, I believe JBL said the 11th? Or the 14th? Early october, 100%

Reactions: Cloud

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Issues have been mostly resolved. Still during ppvs it bounces from HD to standard from time to time. All other times it works 100%

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Issues have been mostly resolved. Still during ppvs it bounces from HD to standard from time to time. All other times it works 100%
That could be due to your connection speed fluctuating too though. Could be anyway

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Every PPV is now on Sky Box Office, no more sky sports PPVs. However the Network is coming October, I believe JBL said the 11th? Or the 14th? Early october, 100%

Night of champions will be on sky sports

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Hey Subscribers, can one of you all let me know if it's worth ordering? :)

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Hey Subscribers, can one of you all let me know if it's worth ordering? :)

The Network? I thought you were already subscribed to it...

Every PPV in history both past and present/future for only $9.99 makes it more than worth it. And that's on top of everything else that comes with it. Some people have complained about buffering issues that pop up every now and then, but I've experienced nothing of the sort thus far.

Reactions: Snowman1

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
I've subscribed since day one. It had its bumps in the road early on, but I haven't had any problems due to WWEN (had a lousy network connection in the hotel I was in during Battleground, so I didn't get to watch it, but that's not WWE's fault) in the last few months. PPV's have been excellent picture and video quality. Non-PPV material (historical and WWEN-original) have been terrific so far as video and picture quality.

As to quality of the product, that depends on whether or not you think the current product is worthwhile. I do, so it's definitely worth it to me.

wk

Reactions: Snowman1

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Due to the fact I cancelled my account and it ends this month and haven't watched a full WWE match since Extreme Rules I doubt I will get it when it launches in the UK, would rather get EA Access for half the price.