Monitoring the WWEN launch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
So I am home today and was very excited by the launch. Its now been almost half an hour and I still can't even get to the page to put my billing info in lol. I'll update this as the day goes on. Feel free to add your own individual stories.

Who else plans on getting the network? Are you having issues thus far too?

Also, who else thinks we should add a "WWEN" prefix tab for threads now?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Can someone link me? At college so I don't want to trawl all the way through .com :lol1:

Also tagging @Crayo for prefix suggestion. 'WWEN' or simply 'Network' ?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Stupid fag @Crayo changin his name, see above incase you didn't get 1st tag ^

Reactions: Crayo

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
78KPS.png

Sneaky cunts.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Been trying since 9AM and no luck whatsoever.... guess I'll try and stick it out. They should have been prepared though..massive failure so far!

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Been trying since 9AM and no luck whatsoever.... guess I'll try and stick it out. They should have been prepared though..massive failure so far!

A service being down due to overwhelming support day one is considered a massive failure?

They should've opened up registrations ages ago to take the load off day one though, because apparently the streaming service so far is working flawlessly. When I really think about it, just why didn't they do this?

Reactions: Jonathan

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
A service being down due to overwhelming support day one is considered a massive failure?

They should've opened up registrations ages ago to take the load off day one though, because apparently the streaming service so far is working flawlessly.
So you couldn't sign up before today? Is that right? Cuz I'm kicking myself in the ass if thats not true lol

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score

They should've opened up registrations ages ago to take the load off day one though, because apparently the streaming service so far is working flawlessly. When I really think about it, just why didn't they do this?

Because they are literally stupid. Like, anyone with an ounce of sense would have done that. What difference does it make to have registrations open before the network launches? Absolutely none.