Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
I thought Raw was pretty good this week and i like the more wrestling aspect. Id like to see more of that going on every week. But i do like the back stage segments too. I agree it seemed like they were going down a SD route. But i dont see that as a bad point at all. SD rocks, So if Raw goes that way i only see that as a bonus and not as a negative.

And i agree with RKO Leg, As for Raw having no decent performers that just total crap. They have some great talent, Its just some times they are not booked right. Or are not used enough.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Or just don't work well with the guy they're matched with.

But Cena/Miz was awesome on Raw, and I'm personally looking forward to seeing Swagger and Cena continue, because that match on draft night was incredible. Triple H and Orton just don't mesh well for the most part, though they have their times when they can work a match. On SD, we're lucky that Jericho/Rey have a chemistry, and Morrison is flexible enough to work with just about anyone.

Airfixx

Seeing as it's getting SO much love, I gotta ask....

What was so great about Cena/Miz on Raw? ...Seemed to me like a mildly improved take on their PPV match (without all the horrible no-selling from Cena).

Damn, I marked big-style for 'Da Henry'! :y:

...Unless we are gonna see him do anything this year, I'd like to see MVP team up with him and go after the unified tag titles (especially if they're gonna end up fueding with Legacy over them)... Also it bodes well for an eventual split storyline which could help elevate MVP that bit more.

Soulpower

What was so great about Cena/Miz on Raw? ...Seemed to me like a mildly improved take on their PPV match (without all the horrible no-selling from Cena).

I think the praise for that match comes mostly from the fact that Miz dominated most of the match, instead of getting squashed like at The Bash.

Of course, Cena ultimately shrugged off Miz's offense and beat him with his usual moves.... Apparently that's enough to make a match good.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Cant wait to see where the legacy storyline goes. Maybe swagger joins them tonight.

The Rated R CMStar

Why would Swagger join Legacy? That goes against the entire logic of Legacy.

chessarmy

great RAW imo, we got to see a nice fast paced match with Kingston/Bourne, a great MVP VIP Lounge that sets up what should be an awesome feud with MVP/Swagger, and now we get a 3 way at Night Of Champions, Orton vs Triple H vs Cena. Probably one of the better RAWs in a while, I enjoyed it

King Of Kings

Reaction score
great RAW imo, we got to see a nice fast paced match with Kingston/Bourne, a great MVP VIP Lounge that sets up what should be an awesome feud with MVP/Swagger, and now we get a 3 way at Night Of Champions, Orton vs Triple H vs Cena. Probably one of the better RAWs in a while, I enjoyed it

I agree i cant wait to see swagger and mvp also having cena in the title match makes it fresh.

Soulpower

edge? is raw taped a week earlier now? WHAT THE FUCK

No. This week's RAW was taped last week. The RAW roster is touring overseas at the moment, so they taped this week's show last Monday.

Of course, this makes the break-up of the Colons even dumber, since now WWE is without two tag-teams.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, they taped Raw last week before this week they are going on tour overseas.

Airfixx

^^^Ironic though, considering this was probably the best Raw since WM (or even before).

...Loved it!

Million Dollar Man in effect... Nuff said!,
Orton v Ted - This could be REALLY good (if WWE learn from the mistakes they made with Orton/Evo'),
Colon's split,
VIP lounge... MVP v Swagger lookin' good.
Bourne get's the pin over Kofi... ZOMG!!!

Haven't watched the main event yet, but already jam-packed with good shit!

Is it just me though or did Mickie seem really pissed with Gail Kim getting the pin? ...I know it's prob just to illustrate how badly she wants 'at' Mayrse, but I kept expecting her to turn round and nail Kim! LOL

kingovkings

Reaction score
I loved Raw this week it was the shit.
Million dollar man was wicked id love to see more of him. The matches were all good this week, I even Watched the Divas instead of hitting the FF button. MVP/Swagger now that there could be a awesome feud IMO.
Didn't think Bourne would get the pin over Kofi thought might be a no contest or maybe a Quick roll up. But that was good match till the Big Show came lumbering down.
My fave parts were Orton VS Dibiase i enjoyed that match and think it could go somewhere when the turn Teddy Face. They work well together.
HHH/Cena good back and fourth match. Don't like the idea of Triple Threat match. But if it gets Trips away from Orton then I'm OK with it. TBH i would like to see more of Trips and Cena but that just me. Overall wicked Raw IMO.