Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Slash

Reaction score
Official Raw Discussion

Discuss how you felt about Raw news about Raw or anything on the basis of it.

Taker

Reaction score
Raw on Thursday?

On Raw Vince McMahon said that they were going to host a special Raw on Thursay, does this mean there WILL be an episode of Raw tonight?

Soulpower

No, He meant next Thursday. Raw doesn't air on Monday because of the ever popular Westminster Dog Show. Like I said, it'll air on next Thursday.

This Guy

New Match announced for Raw on Thursday!! On WWE.com

This week, Raw will see the biggest star-studded 8-Man Tag Team Match in history. John Cena will join Undertaker, HBK and Batista to battle Edge, Randy Orton, MVP and Mr. Kennedy. Which Supersatr will survive? Continue...

Degeneration__X2006

Reaction score
I am actually hoping that Randy completely turns on Edge. It's about time that he takes action and beats the crap out of Edge. In my opinion, it's not so much a tag team match as compared to a match WITHIN the teams themselves. It's going to be crazy!

This Guy

I want them to drag this thing out with Orton & Edge. I mean I know the WWE may think they big pay off is to have there match at Mania, I'd like to see it last till Summer Slam.... I think there is money in streching it out.

I'd make them Tag Team Champions again, beating Cena & HBK, then have them go on to Wrestlemania and lose the titles to Cryme Tyme. Put more strain on the team.

3lions

Reaction score
WWE usually has a good track record with booking their top matches, so I am looking forward to Orton/Edge breaking up. I hope it doesn't happen tonight. That would be too soon, imo. They need to implode.

As for the 8-man tag. I saw this advertised on WWE.com and it is certainly a big main event. I do, however, find it random that MVP is booked for the match. He hasn't interacted with any of his partners/opponents in a while, so unless he turns on Kennedy (or vice versa), I find it random.

I am looking forward to tonights Raw (yes, it is bein shown tonight in the UK ... at 4-6am :|).

Note: This must be the first time EVER that the Raw discussion has less posts than SD! discussion !!

Soulpower

Damn... That's one hell of a main event, and one that further proves that brand extension is pretty much non-existent. And of coourse there's more posts in the SD thread, SD has been delivering the best wrestling show on tv for the past couple of months... Its about they got some credit.

Lashley

Reaction score
I bet you that 8 man tag will go to a no decision. It'll all break down and all that.

Lashley

Reaction score
Now that I think about it there will be a decision, but it's gotta break down some how.

This Guy

I've seen Raw already, and I've read the spoilers for TNA...trust me when I say Raw will be the better viewing on Thursday night.

Taker

Reaction score
I am looking fowrad to the main event on Thursday, the main event will be excellent. I personally think that it will end in Orton RKO'ing Edge and walking out of the arena. Undertaker, Batista, HBK & Cena will pick up the win and Undertaker will continue playing mind games with Batista.

jpkof

Reaction score
Roddy Pipperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Taker

Reaction score
After what we saw on Raw, Undertaker Chokeslamming HBK, i personally think that next week on Raw Shawn Michaels will go one on one with Undertaker and Batista Vs. John Cena. What do you think?