Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Is it me or does John Cena now look like a mexican with his juan-deere gear.

xtremebadass

his gear just gets worse and worse. Last time he looked like the Domino's pizza man now he looks like a mexican landscaper. JUST ONE GIGANTIC ROAD SIGN MAN!

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
I still think he needs to go back to the throwbacks, official fitted caps, and the fresh custom Nike shoes.

Klide

hmm ok raw wasent as bad as i expected it to be..im glad they ended that trump line short.... the only problem was last man standing match which no one winning. but i can tell you they made it up for the 3 stages of hell at the bash, wwe hasent had that match for like in 6 years with hbk and hhh i think..
But can anyone clear me up about the main event at the bash... Is the MIZ and Cena going to main event it???? cause thats some weak sauce

Ballin

Reaction score
hmm ok raw wasent as bad as i expected it to be..im glad they ended that trump line short.... the only problem was last man standing match which no one winning. but i can tell you they made it up for the 3 stages of hell at the bash, wwe hasent had that match for like in 6 years with hbk and hhh i think..
But can anyone clear me up about the main event at the bash... Is the MIZ and Cena going to main event it???? cause thats some weak sauce

ROFL, I dont think Cena/Miz will headline over the 3 Stages of Hell. Cena probably said that on accident, plus he was headlining with Show that night.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I was at this RAW and I enjoyed it. The trump storyline should have lasted, it was going in the right direction. Overall probably my best live event so far.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Was really surprised at how no one was eating up all the freebies they were giving. People they're just asking for a cheap pop. They're willing to give you your money back just for a really loud pop, and they didn't give it to em.

FO SHAME

Klide

I was at this RAW and I enjoyed it. The trump storyline should have lasted, it was going in the right direction. Overall probably my best live event so far.

cool. But what ^ said did u really get a refund or was that all BS

The Rated R CMStar

Cena didn't get it wrong. Remember John Cena always sells his matches as being the main event.

btman

Reaction score
his gear just gets worse and worse. Last time he looked like the Domino's pizza man now he looks like a mexican landscaper. JUST ONE GIGANTIC ROAD SIGN MAN!

I thought his gear was because he was in Green Bay Wisconsin? Green/Yellow is packers amirite?

Kaedon

Reaction score
I thought his gear was because he was in Green Bay Wisconsin? Green/Yellow is packers amirite?

Exactly dont HATE on the Green/Gold otherwise we'll CUT YOU!! :fyou:

So lol @ Vince buying Raw back for TWICE what he sold it for. I got a good gut laugh out of that. What a douche.

kingovkings

Reaction score
I liked Raw pretty good i thought. And the LMS was better than i expected it to be. Buzzing about the 3 stages of Hell. I think that will be pretty damn good and will be the blow out match for that feud.(Fingers crossed). All the matches were OK i thought. Pissed myself laughing at Vince and Trump in the ring that was pretty good way to end it and glad it has ended. Seems like it was bull about ticket refunds so that was nice touch. I liked the fact it was commercial free as well. I gotta say some part of me is gutted about Santina though i'm gonna miss her ROFL. Looking forward to the bash now There is few good matches I'm looking forward to seeing.

Oh 1 thing though will Raw get a new GM then or what, And if so Who ? Any1 still think it could be Flair ?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
His Green/Yellow was more for the Celtics (he is from Boston, dumbasses), not for the fucking Packers.

And did anyone else find it odd that they made Vince seem like the Ultimate heel in the Trump storyline, but then jumped right back and made him continue his fan-favorite role against Orton?

Also, for the first week in this feud, we saw Priceless' focus entirely on them, and they didn't have anything to do with Triple H. Great job to sell the focus of them in the tag title match, and even better to let this Triple H & Randy Orton shit be solely between these two. I think people aren't realizing we just watched these two on Raw go at it like they were the only one's left, something that would normally be done at a PPV after everyone in either superstar's entourage has actually been taken out. And then the buildup for the PPV, they may have booked this feud nicely finally.