Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
To answer Ballins question yes all we had to do was show our ticket stub on the way out of the arena and they gave us whatever the ticket was worth back. It was sweet.

Klide

I still think he needs to go back to the throwbacks, official fitted caps, and the fresh custom Nike shoes.

yeah iknow ive never really liked cena after he got drafted to RAW cause thats when he started to stopped Rapping and all that stuff.. He looks like freakin hornswaggle now

xtremebadass

I still think he needs to go back to the throwbacks, official fitted caps, and the fresh custom Nike shoes.
Hell yea! I agree, he was badass when he used to dress like that. His shoes weren't Nike though, he had the Pumps! Those were awesome!

On a side note, that whole Trump Trumping Vince is totally setting up Battle of the Billionaires II, I said it since last week. It's going to happen and we are going to cry.

btman

Reaction score
His Green/Yellow was more for the Celtics (he is from Boston, dumbasses), not for the fucking Packers.

Sorry I try to keep Cena off my television when I can. Did he wear green/yellow last week? (Youtube says no) Will he wear it next week? I really don't know but I guess we'll find out next Monday if you're boner is too far up Cena's ass to see his shirt. Cena will go for cheap pops, so yeah I think its a fair assumption it was a fucking packers green/yellow for a couple cheers.

Ballin

Reaction score
Sorry I try to keep Cena off my television when I can. Did he wear green/yellow last week? (Youtube says no) Will he wear it next week? I really don't know but I guess we'll find out next Monday if you're boner is too far up Cena's ass to see his shirt. Cena will go for cheap pops, so yeah I think its a fair assumption it was a fucking packers green/yellow for a couple cheers.

It's Cena's new merch. They wouldnt make shirts, hats, and wristbands for one show to get cheap pops for Packers fan. Plus it's a John Deer ripoff anyway.

Common sence, kid.

btman

Reaction score
It's Cena's new merch. They wouldnt make shirts, hats, and wristbands for one show to get cheap pops for Packers fan. Plus it's a John Deer ripoff anyway.

Common sence, kid.

Its on the shop, w.e. I was wrong, but RKO it ain't for the Celtics either.

And WWE would do it for cheap pops, they've gone further before. I just picked at the wrong example.

the dark knight

good raw, the 2nd hour kinda sucked though.

new celebrity for gm every week was gonna be good :(

Soulpower

Edge & Jericho vs The Colons scheduled for tonight.

Come on, WWE.. GIVE THEM AT LEAST 10 MINUTES!

Ballin

Reaction score
Goddamn, Cole & King suck so bad. And yes, I did come on here during the commercials. Pretty crappy RAW so far! Yay! Cena/HHH wins the tournament. Didn't see that coming...way to shit on Miz and MVP.

PeepShow

I actually haven't minded Raw so far tonight. Better than most. Hardly any crappy/cheesy segments and quite a bit of wrestling, even though the outcomes were predictable.

Soulpower

I get the feeling they're trying to emulate SD with tonight's RAW... Only problem is that RAW doesn't have the in-ring talent that SD does.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^He was face as Sexual Chocolate as well. And when he returned after the injury after SC and was doing all of his Strongest Man things.

Where in any of my post did you get that I was riding Cena's nuts and had a hardon for the guy!? LMAO! Yes, it's his permanent new attire, you jackoff! It had nothing to do with the Packers. Green and Gold are Celtics colors... he's from Boston, if you're going to make any tie to sports, it had better be that.

And I don't get why everyone says Raw doesn't have performers. Maybe some mismatches, but they've got some awesome performers. And yes, last night's Raw seemed SmackDown! oriented (from reports, I haven't watched SmackDown! for months) with the amount of wrestling, but why would anyone turn that into a complaint if it's what you've been begging for? Raw was awesome last night. Not spectacular, but it was better than what it has been, and is on the right track. These new writers might actually be on to something.