Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MC Rae

Reaction score
Interesting program this week. I must say, I was sceptical about the announcement of Seth Green being the special guest but hey, the crowd adored him and overall he was entertaining - putting himself in the main event was almost legendary haha. Have to say though I never had him coined as being THAT small. Needless to say he made me feel like Big Dave.

Swagger/MVP... the match started off solidly and the crowd were all into it - MVP was getting some good (not great) pops but the match quickly lost steam and unfortunateloy never seemed to recover, this can be proven with the awkward silences from the audience towards the end. They only marginally picked up with MVP's Ballin' Elbow majig.

Nice to see they're serious about Swagger - but as Airfixx mentioned, what is happening with MVP? And I seriously want to see this feud played out a lot longer.

I'm still impressed with Henry's reaction and yes, he is clearly putting in tons more effort which is good. By the way, that mexican wave thing he was doing, as weird as this may sound he should incorporate that into perhaps his entrance or tie it in with a specific move during a match? (Like MVP's Elbow, The People's Elbow - you get the idea). I don't know I just think something as simple as that can help him get over - crowd interaction and all that.

And YES, the crowd were hot tonight - makes things so much better. (How intense was HHH's initial pop at the beginning of the show!???).

But ZZ Top next week? Oooookaaayyyy...

Airfixx

Makes me wonder about Bourne and Kingston too. Big Show smashes both these guys. Atleast with Henry, he gave Bourne some offence and it looked believable, Show just squashes these 2 left and right. And me personally, I don't think this is elevating either of the 3. It's doing nothing at all for Show, and Bourne and Kingston, it's hurting them. Though Kingston's kick was good after the match, it's Kingston vs Show on Superstars, and if Show wins (I don't watch Superstars) then Kingston's save would mean nothing.

Firstly, the saving of Evan has already achieved what is likely to... It endears Kofi further to the fans as a good guy (especially as we're to assume that Bourne is also a threat to Kofi's title having beat him the week before).

As for Show, I could be wrong, but I expect Show to earn himself a title shot by beating Kofi (again) on Superstars only for Kofi to retain when the belt's on the line (wether or not Bourne will be included to make it a 3-way I'm not so sure, though having beaten the champ ya gotta assume he's due one.).

LadyHotrod

Seth Green? Really? What the fuck was that for? I don't want to see some lame 'actor'. He wasn't funny at all, nor was he interesting. It was just ridiculous to see him get in the ring.

The Big Show actually made me laugh with his impression, though. It was terrible but funny.

Anyways, I enjoyed the rest of the program. Can't wait to see who Jericho picks as his partner. Better not be Seth Green, haha.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
When did Show squash Kofi? They had the attack after the match with Bourne, but it wasn't Show squashing Kofi, he beat down an exhausted superstar. He did squash Bourne though, but that's to be expected. Kofi has held his own against Big Show.

Airfixx

^^^I said "beat", not "squash", but dunno if you're talking to me or not. LOL

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Makes me wonder about Bourne and Kingston too. Big Show smashes both these guys. Atleast with Henry, he gave Bourne some offence and it looked believable, Show just squashes these 2 left and right. And me personally, I don't think this is elevating either of the 3. It's doing nothing at all for Show, and Bourne and Kingston, it's hurting them. Though Kingston's kick was good after the match, it's Kingston vs Show on Superstars, and if Show wins (I don't watch Superstars) then Kingston's save would mean nothing.

Not you, 'Fixx.

Phenomenal1

Reaction score
Oregon Ducks @ Oregon State Beavers (NCAA Football Civil War Game December 4,2010)

GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Zero

Reaction score
Buffalo Bills vs Minnesota Vikings

The draft can not come soon enough.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
KC/Denver game

AF.

Reaction score
Australia vs England - Day 1 Test 5 - Cricket.