Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

Of course, this makes the break-up of the Colons even dumber, since now WWE is without two tag-teams.

Exactly, and this only leaves Crime Time & Hart Dynasty... (priceless are on a verge of a break up imo cause of Orton vs. Dibiase) so within three brands with about 30 people on each brand how did the WWE get down to two teams? seriously?

great divisoin we have right here.... there probably won' tbe any title defenses or anything seeing as neither are on the same brand and this will stay like this until teams are brought up... which doesnt look to be happening cause ever since 2004, tag teams have been looked down upon by Vince.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
How are they on the verge of a breakup? Ted slapping MDM was about as heelish of an act as you got the entire night. The way he was saying he was set up for failure sounded like him saying he was going to stay under Orton to continue to learn from the best (even him being angry says, "damn I'm not as ready as I thought"). They're not going to break Legacy up yet. Ted wouldn't have been involved in the ME "beatdown" if they were getting ready to split 'em.

The Rated R CMStar

Random comment, but Evil Austin, your random facts on your sig are incorrect.

Batistafan333

Reaction score
I liked RAW this week. I thought The Million Dollar Man did a good job hosting the show. I liked the match between Orton and DiBiase,Jr.

The Rated R CMStar

Batista? I get that.

Ted DiBiase? I get that.

Guess who will be the guest host for this Monday Night...

Seth Green

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Huh? I could understand it if it was freddie prinze jr. Either way this is just them trying to get mainstream buzz.

Airfixx

I had to wiki to even know who that is.... WWE celebs guests are so often lost on me! LOL

Airfixx

^^^LOL.... Having watched Raw, it would seem I've enjoyed his work without realising! ...The crowd were all over him too - Good choice(Save for a few exceptions the 'star' guests over the years usually get a pretty luke-warm reception)!

Nothing amazing match-wise, but another pretty good show I thought. Awesome crowd... Defo helped things along nicely.

The Jericho/Henry segment was schweeeeeet!!! ...Check out the 'world strongest mexican wave' - Mo'fo is w-a-y over!

Are we to believe Swagger/MVP is over already? ...Would have liked to have at least seen Swagger beat MVP down after the match in order to elevate the fued a bit more. I know they put it over as a big win for Swagger, but first Kofi, now Swagger... I'm getting concerned that MVP has found himself in an upper-midcard jobber role (Raw's new Kane/JBL/etc.).

I'm so hoping that Jericho goes it alone @ NOC. He got interupted during his speech and he didn't appear to already have someone in mind otherwise why would he embrace Henry so readily? I hope they follow it up by taking him down the route of "I couldn't find a man to match my skill and integrity etc."...

the dark knight

how the hell is mark henry this "over" with the crowd...

anyway, green wasn't bad but his size is ridiculous, if someone had tuned in not knowing who he is or what he's doing on a wrestling show they'd think he's a 12 year old fan. even i could look tall next to him.

Airfixx

how the hell is mark henry this "over" with the crowd...

That's a rhetorical question, right? :roll:

Shiiiiit.... The guy was a heel just two weeks ago and now he has an entire arena doing a mexican wave for him!!!!!!! ...OK, so he's rubbing up against the top heels, but the crowd is lapping it up so far.

Wrestling Station

It seems that Mark Henry sucked a huge dick for the past couple of weeks >_>

I think Henry deserves a push and I think he would be good for this part of time especially that there are several maineventers are still out of duty.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Mark Henry is on pace to being one of the most over in the entire company if WWE books him wisely. He's performing like he actually cares for once. He hasn't had an injury or even looked injured in a while. He's moving fairly well at the moment, which is a good sign. He's playing to the crowd and showing more personality than his angry scowl and tough talking during the match. Sure he's still using a monster-role in the ring, but that's not a bad thing by any means. Mark Henry can be the fucking man, and WWE needs to know this. He controlled a fucking crowd his third week on Raw. Not even MVP has gotten these kinda pops out of a Raw arena yet.

It's time to push Mark Henry, and let's see what he does on the main scene in the spotlight. He's already built for a potential feud with Orton with the way his Raw "debut" panned out with a win over Orton. Orton can play the whole "I'm healthy now you can't beat me" card, and Henry can continue this one-man army of dominance, and can actually sell running through three guys better than Triple H could.

TDK, there's no way you can say Henry isn't over right now... unless you haven't been watching Raw :shifty:.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Are we to believe Swagger/MVP is over already? ...Would have liked to have at least seen Swagger beat MVP down after the match in order to elevate the fued a bit more. I know they put it over as a big win for Swagger, but first Kofi, now Swagger... I'm getting concerned that MVP has found himself in an upper-midcard jobber role (Raw's new Kane/JBL/etc.).

I think the match should have either been hyped ahead of time, or not happened at all. But "WWE's next main eventer" MVP is looking to be going down, not up.

Makes me wonder about Bourne and Kingston too. Big Show smashes both these guys. Atleast with Henry, he gave Bourne some offence and it looked believable, Show just squashes these 2 left and right. And me personally, I don't think this is elevating either of the 3. It's doing nothing at all for Show, and Bourne and Kingston, it's hurting them. Though Kingston's kick was good after the match, it's Kingston vs Show on Superstars, and if Show wins (I don't watch Superstars) then Kingston's save would mean nothing.

I'm so hoping that Jericho goes it alone @ NOC. He got interupted during his speech and he didn't appear to already have someone in mind otherwise why would he embrace Henry so readily? I hope they follow it up by taking him down the route of "I couldn't find a man to match my skill and integrity etc."...

I think the reason why he appeared he didn't have a partner yet is cause he doesn't. He's going to find a partner and keep his possibilities open.