Last Sporting Event You Watched?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKOW

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure John Cena is winning the WWE Championship on RAW, otherwise, they could've just booked the match as Orton vs. Triple H for the vacant title. Plus, I don't think Orton/Triple H needs the title involved anymore.

The only question now is, who will face John Cena for the WWE Championship at SummerSlam?

The Rated R CMStar

Nah, I don't think Cena is winning. That would mean Cena vs Big Show at GAB, or the possible Cena vs Show vs Miz would be a championship match.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Cena vs. a returning HBK!

I'd watch!

the dark knight

cena vs hhh.......wouldn't wanna watch but it'd be nice IF triple h gets a clean win.
cena vs orton.........please no
cena vs big show.......again?
cena vs hbk.........ok it wouldn't be bad but we've seen it before and if hbk jobs again ill probably stop watching wrestling for a while
hhh vs orton .....not again.
hhh vs big show....boring.
hhh vs hbk.....we've seen it before in pretty much every stipulation possible...they were all amazing though.
orton vs bigshow........seriously?
orton vs hbk.....no.
bigshow vs hbk........seriously no.

call me an hbk/hhh fanboy if you want but if i had to choose i'd pick ANOTHER hhh vs hbk. we've seen all of the above before, at least hhh vs hbk's not gonna be boring to watch.

there could be other options though

The Rated R CMStar

cena vs hhh.......wouldn't wanna watch but it'd be nice IF triple h gets a clean win.
cena vs orton.........please no
cena vs big show.......again?
cena vs hbk.........ok it wouldn't be bad but we've seen it before and if hbk jobs again ill probably stop watching wrestling for a while
hhh vs orton .....not again.
hhh vs big show....boring.
hhh vs hbk.....we've seen it before in pretty much every stipulation possible...they were all amazing though.
orton vs bigshow........seriously?
orton vs hbk.....no.
bigshow vs hbk........seriously no.

Like those

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Who said Cena vs. Shawn had to end in Shawn jobbing to him? With the way Raw is built right now on the ME scene, there's potential all over the board.

You could always have the match end in a draw or no-contest from time running out. I don't think Shawn is too willing to have another title run, but you could always inject extra life into that feud down the line (MVP or Miz). This is crunch time for the WWE.

the dark knight

shit, completely forgot about that entire ppv. goes to show how bad the match probably was.

can any non-smark (cms for example) here name more than 5 memorable matches from the past 2 years right on the spot?

Airfixx

Taker/HBK
Taker/Edge - WM/TLC/HIAC take your pick.
HBK/Jericho
Cena/HBK
Hardy/HHH
Jericho/Old gits

...And that WAS straight off the bat, honest.

Edit: As for Cena/HHH @ N.O.C.... I can't recall all the match, but both kicked out of each other's finishers only for Cena to cop another Pedigree for the 1,2,3 and It being pretty decent and remember being sucked in at the time.

the dark knight

Taker/HBK
Taker/Edge - WM/TLC/HIAC take your pick.
HBK/Jericho
Cena/HBK
Hardy/HHH
Jericho/Old gits

...And that WAS straight off the bat, honest.

Edit: As for Cena/HHH @ N.O.C.... I can't recall all the match, but both kicked out of each other's finishers only for Cena to cop another Pedigree for the 1,2,3 and It being pretty decent and remember being sucked in at the time.
ok you're right. the only reason i remember cena/hbk though (the one at mania) is that i was sooooooooooooo fuckin pissed off at the ending. anyway you could replace it with flair/hbk..

still, what are the chances of seeing something new today? the only thing im interested in are punk/taker, jericho/taker and jericho/edge

is there anyone left for hbk btw? i could only name the rock...:g:

MikeRaw

Punk vs Hardy vs Edge World Heavyweight Title
Cena vs Triple H vs Big Show vs Cena WWE Title
Dreamer vs Chris ECW Title
Rey vs Jericho IC Title
And Vince returning to name a new GM…

Sounds like a good Raw. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Since it seems to be key to any Vince appearance, I'm thinking it is likely that Orton will injure Vince before he can make his announcement and we'll be left without a GM and "chaos" will ensue.

MikeRaw

^I wouldn't mind that. Last time we had 'chaos' (after Vince was crushed by the stage) and were left without a GM, it was great. Those few weeks were great, and unpredictable... Until they changed it, and had Adamle come in as GM. If there's chaos, it's nothing but a good thing.
Wishful thinking though...