Ive Had Enough

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

btw regardless of whether anybody "cares" about rep or not, giving multiple neg reps in a row IS power abuse.

dont mean to stir up shit or anything, just saying >_>

LKP

Your right TDK. Nothing will get done though seems peep show is untouchable

phantomgerald

You say it's sad what this forum is turning to, yet you say you're not leaving? You say they have too much time, but if this forum is that bad why don't u go use your time doing something more worthwhile. Contradicting.

LKP

Well no not really. I mean they so called bad guys ok lets call them that. Trying to say get rid of me ok? I'm stubborn anyways so i wont let a rep make me leave. I like it here some people are actually good posters. It just the dicks who follow other people around and like nothing more than neg repping people. Why should i leave? So they win? Nah i dont do that sorry.

MikeRaw

Your right TDK. Nothing will get done though seems peep show is untouchable

Again, I have to say it. Yes, what Peep is doing is a waste of his own time, and pretty stupid on his part, but still, it's not against any rules. Why would he be punished?

LKP

I would say punished, but at least he should be told to stop or something. Cause if it continues what can i do? Fuck all, that's why he will continue to do it, cause he knows i hate it. Its just the fucked up world we live in.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
LKP I was at a point where this shit was happening to me. I agree its wrong as hell. But this will not help for sure man. Just don't worry about it and act as if it doesn't get to you. That is the main problem I had with people hating me letting shit get to me. Now I just let it go by most of the time and see I've become awhole lot better.

Also if rep doesn't matter why do you gotta have rep to make a sig request. I mean surely if rep doesn't matter it'd be no use in repping someone for making a sig. Right.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
btw regardless of whether anybody "cares" about rep or not, giving multiple neg reps in a row IS power abuse.

Anybody can do it.

Also if rep doesn't matter why do you gotta have rep to make a sig request. I mean surely if rep doesn't matter it'd be no use in repping someone for making a sig. Right.

I changed that rule.

Also,

<<<<<<<<<<

Reaction score
If it's nothing, why do people spend half their day neg-repping Lengenkillerpunk? I'm really getting sick of that excuse. If it was nothing, someone liek Peepshow wouldn't sit there 5 hours a day pressing the neg-rep button over and over.

What about this? Some of these forums have a thing where you can only rep once in awhile for somebody. I'm getting the impression that rep is endless here. This one other place I was at once you'd rep somebody either green, or red but you had to rep others before you could rep the first person again. That way just one person wasn't constantly the target of someone's bad day. If you limited the amount of rep someone can give to someone at a time it might keep everyone happier.
That way people don't get upset, and trigger happy folks can't go overboard with the red rep. I'm pretty neutral on the subject cause I rarely hand out any kind of rep...it threatens my neutrality. And I would have to have a really valid reason to give a red rep cause you can't take that back once you do it. It really is meaningless anyways...red dots, green dots how does it truly effect your life? I've been red repped before, but life still goes on as always. If it starts to get to you that much that's not good.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What about this? Some of these forums have a thing where you can only rep once in awhile for somebody. I'm getting the impression that rep is endless here. This one other place I was at once you'd rep somebody either green, or red but you had to rep others before you could rep the first person again. That way just one person wasn't constantly the target of someone's bad day. If you limited the amount of rep someone can give to someone at a time it might keep everyone happier.
That way people don't get upset, and trigger happy folks can't go overboard with the red rep. I'm pretty neutral on the subject cause I rarely hand out any kind of rep...it threatens my neutrality. And I would have to have a really valid reason to give a red rep cause you can't take that back once you do it. It really is meaningless anyways...red dots, green dots how does it truly effect your life? I've been red repped before, but life still goes on as always. If it starts to get to you that much that's not good.

You are correct. They have to spread around before they can rep again and can only do so so many times per day.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What's that drop my rep? I dunno I hoped people would stop crying about it but apparently not, so fine.

Reaction score
LegendKillerPunk take some advice from an old lady here. If you NEVER listen to me again listen to this. Just don't worry about. It's just petty stuff. By making yourself sick over this you're letting whoever's doing the red repping defeat you.I don't exactly know how this red rep thing works(mod explain please) can red rep lead to a ban automatically or no? It's mostly just a person's opinion right? Plus Punk still has all green dots from what I can see.
Back to you Punk...don't let it get to you. If Peep gives you a red rep does it effect important shit in your life? Is it effecting your grades, your work, or whatever you do in the real world. Of course it doesn't.And I highly doubt you'd ever be able to confront him in person, or he you so just let it go. Focus on what is really important...this isn't important because 5-10-20 yrs down the road it won't be a part of you anymore. Important shit is stuff that'll be with you for your whole life.