• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Schopenauer was right.

I'm aware of his contributions to psychology but I'm not entirely sure what you're referencing here.

I don't exactly know how this red rep thing works(mod explain please) can red rep lead to a ban automatically or no? It's mostly just a person's opinion right?

That's right. Reputation has nothing to do with a ban.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'm aware of his contributions to psychology but I'm not entirely sure what you're referencing here.
i'm not going to explain it for the masses. and tbh, i'm not even that sure about it. i just like to think it so.

niggles

Reaction score
i value rep more than my friends and family

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I'm gonna save everyone a lot of trouble. If you care this much about your e-penis don't post stupid shit. That means you don't spam or bump old threads and you make intelligent posts that contribute. That way people won't have a reason to neg rep you. Now if you get into a heated debate with someone and they get butt hurt because they're losing or whatever and neg rep you hey so be it. Nothing you can do about that really. Just take solace in the fact that you won the argument and more people will probably green rep you in agreement with your arguments.

LKP

^^^^ But peep is doing in to me 5 times a day for no reason. Anyways ill take the advice ive been given.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Also like Peepshow did it twice yesterday and once the day before. That's hardly 5 times a day.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
And actually he's only been doing it once or twice a day for the last month.

LKP

FOR NO REASON! ANYWAY MONKEY GO WATCH SEX IN THE CITY WITH YOUR GAY ORTON PICTURE.

Reaction score
FOR NO REASON! ANYWAY MONKEY GO WATCH SEX IN THE CITY WITH YOUR GAY ORTON PICTURE.

Now come on Punk!! A comment like that doesn't exactly paint you as an innocent angel in all this. Why are you making yourself ill over this? It's really petty, and unnecessary.

LKP

Iam actually ill i have a cold and a bad back. I'm sorry ill be good now :).